• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
thebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebaby

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The VA for the detective must be a Sentai marketer, exec, or engineer because he certainly can't be an actor.
You won't believe this, but detective dude is DARIUS FROM FMA BROTHERHOOD.

This dude:

darius-fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-84.2.jpg

thebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebaby

1d6.png

Seda

I understand the montage is suppose to represent Shinichi 'regaining his humanity', but it seems a bit overdone.

Seda

So the stupidest scene in Metroid Other M is when Samus goes to the forbidden section, meets a baby metroid, gets SHOT by Adam who freezes the metroid and then tells samus that freezing the metroids wont work (even though he just froze one but that one was a baby and not full grown and he could have told her afterwards and shooting her was literally entirely pointless but he did it anyway), and he wanted to warn her about the other metroids and then he like detaches part of the ship and sacrifices himself and my memory gets a little foggy here but I recall that his sacrifice also turns out to be entirely pointless.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - One-Punch Man - 1 - The Strongest Man
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 2 - The Lone Cyborg
12:30 - One-Punch Man - 3 - The Obsessive Scientist
1:00 - One-Punch Man - 4 - The Modern Ninja
1:30 - One-Punch Man - 5 - The Ultimate Master
2:00 - One-Punch Man - 6 - The Terrifying City
2:30 - One-Punch Man - 7 - The Ultimate Disciple

Later.

Line_HTX

I forgot to say one thing. Can I just say that episode 12 was so bad and so stupid that even though I missed last week's Gundam I don't want to see what happened in 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom