• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm going to pull a Man God and ask you guys to find me a new avatar until I can find a more permanent one.

The rules are the same as Man God's with one added rule shown below.

1. Must be properly formatted.
2. Must not get me banned. No nudity. Nothing racist/sexist/against TOS of this site in general.
3. If possible, make it transparent.
4. The best submission that is posted here between now and the beginning of Family Guy on Saturday Night right before Toonami will be chosen and used until I get off my ass and find a proper one.

Quoting for a new page because why not?

Grexeno

Reposting for new page:

Episode #22 of the ToonamiGAF Podcast is now available!

http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode022.mp4

In this episode, we talk about the infinite nothingness of No Man's Sky, the symbol of gentrification that is Trader Joe's, the 2012 Ben Affleck masterpiece Argo, Boutros Boutros-Ghali, the position of the planets in IBO, Leorio's very intimidating knife, giant snake family vacations, and ONE PIECE HINTING!

MP3 version: http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode022.mp3

Timestamps:
Video Game Talk: 1:15
DBZ Kai: 9:52
One Punch Man: 22:25
Gundam: 32:41
HunterxHunter: 42:28
Shippuden: 54:21
One Piece: 1:03:33

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It was thanks to Toonami that I learned about Astro Boy (I think it was one of the shows airing when I first got Dish when I was about 12 or 13)....which lead to getting Omega Factor & I'm SOOOO glad I did.

Also appreciate the fact you're posting MP3 versions of the podcast. I would have to find a youtube-to-mp3 converter in order to be able to listen to it during work.

This week's Jojo is so dope.

It's so good.

I'm almost glad for Eidos Montreal that Mankind Divided was mostly well received. Human Revolution was a great debut title for the dev, and then Thief - from many accounts - was a a hugely disappointing sophomore release.

Wonder what they'll do next.

The new Thief is especially disappointing to me, because I love stealth games. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is one of my favorite games of all time. I want to try the new Hitman once it gets released in a package deal.

And how that scene was structured...shit, were any cut-scenes in the previous games had the character be spotted because the plot said so?

I just beat the game, and it happens 4-5 times. Something like that. (Sign of a quality game where you can't remember things like that.)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You might be thinking of FMA Brotherhood, because it seems that news was just posted on their blog.

Seda

Looks like it's basically a reminder. I remember looking at potential shows a few months back and marked off Birdy because of its upcoming expiration.

I'm not too familiar with anime but a quicky search shows that Birdy the Mighty is one of those Aniplex produced Funimation licensed shows that expires later this year so that might be why it's not a consideration.

Anyways, I hear the show is p good.

Moaradin

Birdy is awesome. It was always one of those lesser known shows that would have done really well on Toonami. Too bad the chances we get to see it are pretty slim now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Look forward to the $200 LE where you get the entire series with a bunch of physical stuff you don't really care for, like art cards.

Look forward to the $200 LE where you get the entire series with a bunch of physical stuff you don't really care for, like art cards.

You can still get the DVD's now before that at least.

Also I think I might have found my next avatar. Only issue is finding a better quality version of this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, it's a Labor Day marathon of the hardest(?) working superhero around. Kick back and do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats and a 10 km run to celebrate the unofficial end of summer.

11:30 - One-Punch Man - 1 - The Strongest Man
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 2 - The Lone Cyborg
12:30 - One-Punch Man - 3 - The Obsessive Scientist
1:00 - One-Punch Man - 4 - The Modern Ninja
1:30 - One-Punch Man - 5 - The Ultimate Master
2:00 - One-Punch Man - 6 - The Terrifying City
2:30 - One-Punch Man - 7 - The Ultimate Disciple

So just a OPM marathon today right? if so, cool I can catch up on last weeks then.

Hey Jarate, weren't you gonna do a write up on GXP's sequel series? or are you trying to save your sanity and not even touch it.

tfw you have to wait a week before you can smile again

H25xqx5.png

Jarate

Banned
So just a OPM marathon today right? if so, cool I can catch up on last weeks then.

Hey Jarate, weren't you gonna do a write up on GXP's sequel series? or are you trying to save your sanity and not even touch it.

I completely forgot about that tbh

Once I figure out my school schedule and hopefully remember, I'll take it on.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*puts on TOM shirt while going for walk so I can watch Toonami tonight with it*
*forgot there was a marathon of repeats*
Damn... bad timing on my part.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
At least we're getting a good marathon.

Also decided to give in & get that Gurren Lagann art book since B&N sent me a 40% off coupon, making it a little under $18. This'll be my first anime artbook from Udon since I've got a decent amount of video game ones. Any others that I should keep an eye out for? I saw they have a Summer Wars one, might get that one in the future.

Line_HTX

I decided not to go to San Antonio for San Japan this time around, even though this year they scheduled it during Labor Day weekend. I guess I'll be at home tuning in for the One Punch marathon.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Debating if I want to watch that Persona 5 anime now or wait until closer to the game's release. Maybe see if Atlus makes a dub of it.

ckohler

I watched it. It doesn't appear to be part of the main plot. I think it's a side story. It's not a prequel either but it doesn't really focus or spoil anything that hasn't appeared in the trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom