• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
9JRNiko.gif

Raxus

Hopefully I can relax during Toonami and take my mind off of things.
Depression sucks and I've cut myself twice in the last 3 days.

Stop, hold the phone. Keep in mind we are here for you if you need an ear there is also a great community to offer support on GAF if you want to but I don't want you harming yourself because of depression.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, the army sets their sights on Cell with predictable results, Saitama and Genos team up with Mumen Rider as the Sea-Folk arrive to invade the surface, Tekkadan and the Turbines complete their conquest of the Brewers and hold a special service in memory of the fallen, the final phase of the Hunter Exam is here at last in the form of an upside-down tournament and the first bout: Gon vs. Hanzo, Jiraiya returns to the Hidden Leaf Village while Naruto crosses paths with Itachi, no I have no idea why the music video is listed on the schedule either, things go from bad to worse for Usopp as he's forced to battle the full range of Perona's ghost powers and her brute Kumacy at the same time, and the police put Uragami and Shinichi's abilities to work in their operation to take down Hirakawa's parasite group.

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 85 - The Truce is Broken! The Defense Force Strikes Back at Cell!
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 8 - The Deep Sea King
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 13 - Funeral Rites
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 19 - Can't Win × But × Can't Lose
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 126 - Twilight
1:55 - High on Fire - The Black Plot
2:00 - One Piece - 360 - Save Me, Hero!! My Enemy Is the Immortal Princess
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 19 - In Cold Blood

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tonight on Toonami, the army sets their sights on Cell with predictable results, Saitama and Genos team up with Mumen Rider as the Sea-Folk arrive to invade the surface, Tekkadan and the Turbines complete their conquest of the Brewers and hold a special service in memory of the fallen, the final phase of the Hunter Exam is here at last in the form of an upside-down tournament and the first bout: Gon vs. Hanzo, Jiraiya returns to the Hidden Leaf Village while Naruto crosses paths with Itachi, no I have no idea why the music video is listed on the schedule either, things go from bad to worse for Usopp as he's forced to battle the full range of Perona's ghost powers and her brute Kumacy at the same time, and the police put Uragami and Shinichi's abilities to work in their operation to take down Hirakawa's parasite group.

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 85 - The Truce is Broken! The Defense Force Strikes Back at Cell!
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 8 - The Deep Sea King
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 13 - Funeral Rites
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 19 - Can't Win × But × Can't Lose
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 126 - Twilight
1:55 - High on Fire - The Black Plot
2:00 - One Piece - 360 - Save Me, Hero!! My Enemy Is the Immortal Princess
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 19 - In Cold Blood

sZNSQsO.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*sees Big Bang Theory DVD commercial*
Wow, this show has dived even deeper into the unfunny pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom