• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
How come in the modern ninja era they get whoever is the best Ninja so they can never fight and never rose through the political ranks and they make them the leader

I would think a modern society needs a good government

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
everyone wanting to be hokage kinda ruined the whole idea of it

Well no that is the very idea, its kinda a very desired position, its kinda like if someone came up to you and said you could be president, setting aside all the responsibility you would be a very powerful man

Alot of the characters in this show dont really consider the actual job of being kage either, except a few older characters like jiraiya and kakashi

YOU RANG!?

31c48ec614625f9f91609a4c24032f05.jpg

Believe it or not, this was the first time they revealed the Fourth was Naruto's dad. Like, anyone with brains and eyes could see it but Kishi waited until this exact moment to talk about it. Made me laugh. Time for One Piece.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For as much as Naruto fumbles everything, pretty sure the death flags here are intentionally obvious, to the extent the the characters are aware of them.
Yeah it was literally described as an impossible suicide mission.

Oh it's time.

The main event.

Moaradin

For as much as Naruto fumbles everything, pretty sure the death flags here are intentionally obvious, to the extent that the characters are aware of them.

Yeah they both knew it was a suicide mission. For all the shit we give Naruto, I think this arc is handled pretty well.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
How come in the modern ninja era they get whoever is the best Ninja so they can never fight and never rose through the political ranks and they make them the leader

I would think a modern society needs a good government

I think its implied that whoever is strong enough to become a kage is capable enough to basically single handedly destroy a city so if they ever need them for a fight its for some real ass shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom