• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Down

Banned
Are the other missions the other characters doing actually pointless?

Naruto team does jack shit the whole arc, Sasuke team does nothing. It's a real waste Kishi bothered to introduce them and had team 7 & 8 team up sine they never did ANYTHING meaningful. Plus the fight they have with Tobi makes no goddamn sense to me.

RagnarokX

I think some of the worst writing (regarding Jiraiya and Naruto)
Is how it's obvious Kishi had no idea what he was going to do with Jiraiya in the first part of the series. When Naruto meets him Jiraiya has no clue who Naruto is. But later it's revealed that Jiraiya was Naruto's godfather and Naruto was named after the main character in the book Jiraiya wrote, which was an important part of a prophecy about the savior/destroyer of the world.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Is how it's obvious Kishi had no idea what he was going to do with Jiraiya in the first part of the series. When Naruto meets him Jiraiya has no clue who Naruto is. But later it's revealed that Jiraiya was Naruto's godfather and Naruto was named after the main character in the book Jiraiya wrote, which was an important part of a prophecy about the savior/destroyer of the world.

I actually agree with this. I wish
he had figured all this out before he started writing because I feel like Jiraiya being the one to raise Naruto could have been a fantastic way to start off the story.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No Jiraiya did know all along and was fucking around with him. It's clear when he unseals the nonsense Orochimaru did and when he talks to Crispin Freeman Jonin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom