• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's called a giantess fetish.

Don't google that.

It's exactly what it sounds like.

I should mention I was being facetious

Didn't realize this had an official name

The official name is Macrophilia.

I mean...

IGNORE ME!

The interesting thing is that I do know about it, but I never been into it.
So I guess that was a rare exception.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Considering there are no real giants most of the results should be animated and a bunch of it should be from Japan...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bonus footage of Usopp vs. Perona:

untitled-13n4r04.gif

Sunhi's the best, btw

I think we've got another month of episodes, ending Oct. 8th.

We're really hoping since it's close to when OPM ends, that'll be the replacement rerun

Parasyte should end one week after One Punch Man, so that seems to be the obvious replacement.

OPM is taking its slot. It is (basically) a known unknown at this point.

I guess it is a no brainer that OPM would be the last show to end Toonami. I'm okay with that choice.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 86 - A New Guardian! The Return of the Dragon Balls!
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 9 - Unyielding Justice
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 14 - Vessel of Hope
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 20 - Baffling Turn × Of × Events
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 127 - Tales of a Gutsy Ninja ~Jiraiya Ninja Scroll~ Part 1
2:00 - One Piece - 361 - Perona Is Terrified!! Usopp and Untruthful Share the Same "U"
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 20 - Crime and Punishment

Later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"So the first one is a woman" seems like such an unnecessary line. Am I the only one weirded out by that?
The fact it's the final line in the episode just makes it stick out even more, especially when you consider it doesn't really matter much. It's not like the dude has some Sanji-like code of not hurting women.

Seda

"So the first one is a woman" seems like such an unnecessary line. Am I the only one weirded out by that?

It's just poor script-writing, but it sounds like something a clueless misogynist would say, like someone who doesn't realize half the population (or more) are women.

Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 86 - A New Guardian! The Return of the Dragon Balls!
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 9 - Unyielding Justice
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 14 - Vessel of Hope
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 20 - Baffling Turn × Of × Events
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 127 - Tales of a Gutsy Ninja ~Jiraiya Ninja Scroll~ Part 1
2:00 - One Piece - 361 - Perona Is Terrified!! Usopp and Untruthful Share the Same "U"
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 20 - Crime and Punishment

Later.

Oh nice, I remember liking that Naruto flashback arc. As for how canon it is, it happened in the manga, the anime just adds a bunch.

As for the One Piece title, this is a hard to translate Japanese pun: the "uso" in Usopp's name means "lie".

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh nice, I remember liking that Naruto flashback arc. As for how canon it is, it happened in the manga, the anime just adds a bunch.

As for the One Piece title, this is a hard to translate Japanese pun: the "uso" in Usopp's name means "lie".

Yeah, more precisely, the Japanese title is "Uso no U wa Usopp no U" (嘘のウはウソップのウ). Which is basically "The U in Uso is the U in Usopp."

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
so I don't forget, can someone post the bracket for the final phase of the Hunter exam?

cSMqPvU.png

Next would be Kurapika vs. Hisoka since they're the only ones with as many chances as Gon and Hanzo.

Hanzo faces Pokkle in his next match, and Killua faces the loser of that match.

Gon has passed the exam, so he's already off the bracket.

cSMqPvU.png

Next would be Kurapika vs. Hisoka since they're the only ones with as many chances as Gon and Hanzo.

Hanzo faces Pokkle in his next match, and Killua faces the loser of that match.

Gon has passed the exam, so he's already off the bracket.

I was honestly surprised the way that ended.

I'm guessing Leorio will be the one struggling not to be the last one out.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
lawls that Mika kiss and Gon with the only offense you would ever see in that episode.

Wonderful sketch. Nite ToonamiGAF

Thanks! I kinda wanted to make the Mika kiss into a mini comic where Atra walked in on them, so he went and kissed her too, but time would never have allowed that, haha.

I also think if I drew Perona's Ghost-Ride of Usoppu, Miiverse would have stamped me as too lewd. Cell and Mosquito girl probably pushed the envelope enough, lol.

]*OmGAHmUrAtaIsAWESOME

That looks even better than the anime, heh. Now I wanna see ONE's version too!

The one with Goku looks like a defeat portrait in a fighter.

Now that's company I never have problems keeping, haha. It's odd to think that such pictures... aren't really common in modern games anymore, too. I used to love the fact that someone wasted time animating something that was tied to an undesirable moment like that, for the "CONTINUE?!" screens.

Oh, and:
*MoreMurataIsAWESOMEEEE*

This one turned out rather well in the Anime, too, ha. For all we know, the Sea King and friends probably followed her back from the ocean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom