• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, so my PS4 either shut down or just crashed in the middle of an update. (Wasn't watching it.) Corrupted literally everything, games, apps, the whole shebang. Now I wasn't in the middle of playing anything on it. I was considering a second run through Mankind Divided, but that's not happening now.

It's sucks, but it's manageable.

Going from a fast-paced action show like OPM to a slow, less-spectacle filled show like Gundam IBO is a big tone shift.
Viewers who want a lot of action aren't going to be enticed to stay tuned in.

It's going to start getting way better though.

Unfortunately, that's irrelevant. If viewers cared that much about quality, Black Lagoon wouldn't have done poorly.

but bass, you still need to play another episode & learn what happened after the events of DR1

Part of me wants to play another episode/watch despair arc to see how the series tries to show DESPAIR OOOHHHH infect the world, part of me also knows its what you call a suken cost time I won't get back and waste on nothing.

BBboy20

Huh, so my PS4 either shut down or just crashed in the middle of an update. (Wasn't watching it.) Corrupted literally everything, games, apps, the whole shebang. Now I wasn't in the middle of playing anything on it. I was considering a second run through Mankind Divided, but that's not happening now.

It's sucks, but it's manageable.
You have Plus?

Raxus

Pretty sure HxH was already doing better than IBO when it was in that timeslot.

Back in June/July when Dimension W was airing HxH was getting 1 million views regularly. The uncomfortable truth is that Gundam may be turning into ratings poison (although never as potent as GXP).

At this rate I don't think we will get season 2 any time soon.

Edit: It may be overblown but we will see in the next weeks how such a weak arc effects the ratings.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well you managed to get Jason Wishnov's (Togami's VA) attention with the thread so you have that at least.
DUUUUDDDEEEEEEE.

It's always fun to see what Feep posts in DR-related threads, especially if he goes into character to make special messages.

....now I'm sad that he most likely isn't coming back for DRV3...

but to get back on topic, is the MP3 of the ToonamiGAF podcast available? I usually make a MP3 version of the YouTube one that's posted so I can put it on my phone to listen during work. Or does that take a little longer since some edits are made to make it a little more professional?

Back in June/July when Dimension W was airing HxH was getting 1 million views regularly. The uncomfortable truth is that Gundam may be turning into ratings poison (although never as potent as GXP).

At this rate I don't think we will get season 2 any time soon.

Edit: It may be overblown but we will see in the next weeks how such a weak arc effects the ratings.

Again worth noting the actual overall rating is a meaningless stat for the network. How show performs in the 18-49 demographic rating is the only thing they care about, so whether the show regularly pulls in a million overall viewers doesn't matter.

bigkrev

For the love of god, don't upgrade to ios10 if you haven't already. Its awful- you can't unlock your phone with swipe, you can't have access to both audio controls and Wifi/Blurtooth in the same menu, messages are now a bloated mess where I'm sending a dozen things like thumbprints by accident, the music player somehow got worse and note looks like it's designed for preschoolers, and probably more "presents" I will discover over the next week.

BBboy20

For those who use Playstation Vue: Does they give you the choice of coast feeds? Does Vue give you the choice of watching Adult Swim's East Coast stream?

For the love of god, don't upgrade to ios10 if you haven't already. Its awful- you can't unlock your phone with swipe, you can't have access to both audio controls and Wifi/Blurtooth in the same menu, messages are now a bloated mess where I'm sending a dozen things like thumbprints by accident, the music player somehow got worse and note looks like it's designed for preschoolers, and probably more "presents" I will discover over the next week.
Being the most successful business in the world really have made them full of themselves.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
For some reason, listening to the ToonamiGAF podcast made me realize the intent of one of the scenes from the latest IBO.

I think the reason the one crying kid didn't want to hug Atra was because he wanted someone that had a similar body to his mother, or rather just a mother-like body in general, hence Kudelia's maid fulfilling the role.

....it was just ruined by the "hur hur she"s flat as a board" joke. Perhaps would've worked better if the kid said she was more like a younger sister or something to not ruined the moment with a stupid joke.

I don't know, it just occured to me when I was listening to you guys talk about that moment. Either way, the IBO discussion was hilarious to listen to.

Jarate

Banned
8 AM accounting course is tough :/

Its been tough do really do anything though the past couple of days, so sorry I haven't been posting as much.

Line_HTX

It's stuff like this makes me so happy I never owned an iPhone, because every time my parents have a question I always have to waste so much time trying to find how this shit works or how to fix it, and I just get angry that it seems like Apple always makes things way too complicated, like there's an extra unnecessary step on everything.

I always had an S3, but maybe I should go to S7 Edge so I can mash on mobile GAF more.

I'm not having half the issues bigkrev is with ios 10 fwiw

I always used thumb unlock and ios10 has made it a lot more reliable, you can still swipe specific things to unlock with a password if you want. The message thing took about a second to figure it out and now I can do a lot more then ever before, and music now works like my old ipod which makes a lot more sense to me personally.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For 35.00 dollars last night I bought my third copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X, Rodea, and Mighty No. 9. Might never open any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom