• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

most of the characters in this mobile game commercial look like reject or "original character" final fantasy characters

9cdRr4J.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 87 - Mr. Satan Takes the Stage! The Curtain Rises on the Cell Games
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 10 - Unparalleled Peril
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 15 - The Trail of Footprints
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 21 - Some × Brother × Trouble
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 128 - Tales of a Gutsy Ninja ~Jiraiya Ninja Scroll~ Part 2
2:00 - One Piece - 362 - Slashes Dancing On the Rooftop!! Showdown: Zoro vs. Ryuma
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 21 - Sex and Spirit

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Mumen Rider seems to be too happy of getting his ass whooped.

I had tried to erase the feeling it was a smile... I think the shades on his lips put it right back in, lol. I.. I mean... this is the deep showing of the fact that while his life is on the line, he's also having the time of his life! Yeah, that... that works... right?

Raxus

Great stuff SAB, You did a great job trying to illustrate something damn hard to illustrate in pixel art.

I see Dende got lazy on the 7th ball.

I will make sure the wind carries your name SAB!

I am going to play Phoenix Wright and doze from my caffine high. Great stuff. Hope you all enjoyed the night.

RIP Moltar. You are a legend.

bigkrev

Bummed out that I fell asleep before HxH this week- it's one of my favorite episodes.
I was glad to see that the show wasn't going to waste our time as viewers showing us pointless action scenes and instead wanted to move the plot forward

Line_HTX

I caught the Killua thing before going to sleep. I think I missed last week's when they started that convoluted bracket.

Gon seems pretty "furious."

Regiruler

Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 87 - Mr. Satan Takes the Stage! The Curtain Rises on the Cell Games
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 10 - Unparalleled Peril
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 15 - The Trail of Footprints
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 21 - Some × Brother × Trouble
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 128 - Tales of a Gutsy Ninja ~Jiraiya Ninja Scroll~ Part 2
2:00 - One Piece - 362 - Slashes Dancing On the Rooftop!! Showdown: Zoro vs. Ryuma
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 21 - Sex and Spirit

Later.

That was the actual title of the parasyte ep?
Bummed out that I fell asleep before HxH this week- it's one of my favorite episodes.
I was glad to see that the show wasn't going to waste our time as viewers showing us pointless action scenes and instead wanted to move the plot forward
I disagree. I think a well made fight can be used for character development of lesser known characters, and is enjoyable to watch in its own right.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
*More Awesome Murata*
This is what he lives for.

https://youtu.be/xdEvoBlE69s

Hey, I'm actually kinda happy with how this one came out in comparison, lol.
Moltar sent me on a momentary spiral into the Ghost Planet. I do not regret this!

Great stuff SAB, You did a great job trying to illustrate something damn hard to illustrate in pixel art.

I see Dende got lazy on the 7th ball.

I will make sure the wind carries your name SAB!

I am going to play Phoenix Wright and doze from my caffine high. Great stuff. Hope you all enjoyed the night.

RIP Moltar. You are a legend.

Thanks! And I kinda like how Usopp and Perona came out too, lol. I wanted to have Goku going through 7 different scenes of Toonami past and present (and future?) to get the Dragonballs with Instant Transmission, but alas... Dende's laziness would have to do!

Mumen Rider ;_;7

There were so many great scenes in that ep! Also wanted to get Genos' noble sacrifice for the young girl, but Mumen won out. Rainy episodes with moments of great animation / shade and light work will always remind me of one of my favorite Tekkaman Blade episodes, and Saitama's way of punching away the weather is so AMV-climax appropriate, that I, once again, felt like OPM was the night's final big episode... and then I remember we're basically just starting. The cooler-stakes second half also helps reel one back in.

Finally got around to watching last night's One Piece.

God, the idea of roaches crawling over me....ugh. I actually woke up with one crawling on me once and now whenever I see one and can't kill it in time I have that fear it'll happen again.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
most of the characters in this mobile game commercial look like reject or "original character" final fantasy characters
U talking about that summoners game? I literally blurted out that this must be a ff mobile game and thought that for 2 days because I didn't ever pay attention to the name

Just caught up...

So One Punch Man's gotta be one of the GOAT animes right? The comedy and animation is so good..
Mumen Rider 😂😂😂 He's probably my favorite character.

As for Iron Blooded Orphans.. This has gotta be one of the worst Gundam shows I've seen. I need more action.

HxH is great. I don't have many complaints about that. LayOreo is trash tho

IBO is at a low point right now, but i feel like it'll pick up again soon with the momentum it had in the first 10 or so episodes. The ending of the last episode seemed promising.

In other news, i finally got back to watching S1 of Shokugeki no Soma and this show is still so legit. I feel bad for only watching a few episodes then not getting back to it because each episode is only better than the last so far.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
IBO has been on a stretch of pretty bad episodes, but the series as a whole so far has been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than 00 or the whole SEED-iverse, not to mention any number of other shitty spinoffs.

It's definitely trending in a bad direction lately, though.

Yes, which makes it easy to remember what the episode contained, mainly the "sex" part.
Fun fact: the next three Parasyte episodes are all titled "Sei to Sei" in Japanese. But they all use different kanji, so the meanings are entirely different.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think that was reported last night while we were watching Toonami. DeMarco even made some tweets about it. Though damn, only 54.

& it seems they'll air the first episode of Space Ghost tonight on Adult Swim in honor of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom