• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
EcjkTw5.gif

Man, Lee
desperately needed more focus in the story.

He never wins a big fight.

Lee ironically kinda of highlights how Kishimoto loses his way in the final stretch in the series.
Hardwork? Naw bro, it's all about being the Chosen One of ancient ninja prophecy and being lucky to be born with the right genetics.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's that time of the month! I'm leaving for the day, but whomever gives me the best avatar by the time I finish reviewing Naruto tonight wins.

The rules.

1. Best avatar wins. Multiple submissions allowed.
2. Must be properly formatted.
3. Must not get me banned/lose avatar privileges.
4. All responses must be in by the time I finish Naruto tonight...so who knows when. I guarantee it'll be sometime after 10 eastern.

It's that time of the month! I'm leaving for the day, but whomever gives me the best avatar by the time I finish reviewing Naruto tonight wins.

The rules.

4. All responses must be in by the time I finish Naruto tonight...so who knows when. I guarantee it'll be sometime after 10 eastern.

lLGKsTS.png

The rules.

tumblr_odt5vv5nQw1r1uq0jo1_100.png

Jarate

Banned

The rules.

s7W2k2o.jpg

BBboy20

The rules.

GKcsk1V.png

Mizerman

Lee ironically kinda of highlights how Kishimoto loses his way in the final stretch in the series.
Hardwork? Naw bro, it's all about being the Chosen One of ancient ninja prophecy and being lucky to be born with the right genetics.

"B-But muh hard work."

"Nah. Genetics and destiny."

Moaradin

The rules.

hisoka2qqit.png

The rules.

ncOR5Va.png

Code:
Show				Net		Time		Total Viewers (000s)	18-49 rating
DRAGON BALL Z KAI		ADULT SWIM	11:30 PM	1,267			0.6
ONE-PUNCH MAN			ADULT SWIM	12:00 AM	1,203			0.6
MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM:I.B.O.	ADULT SWIM	12:30 AM	916			0.4
HUNTER X HUNTER			ADULT SWIM	1:00 AM		826			0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN		ADULT SWIM	1:30 AM		848			0.4
ONE PIECE			ADULT SWIM	2:00 AM		701			0.3

Chase17

The rules.

21.jpg~c200

Mizerman

Code:

IBO almost made it.

Raxus

Flag taken down. Ratings up. We really are space debris.

Joking aside it is heartening that Gundam still attracts viewers.

Naruto:

60x3aqs.gif

Jarate

Banned
I feel if Demarco actually liked Naruto he would've bumped it up more. I don't think Naruto is the type of show Demarco would enjoy

Seda

I feel if Demarco actually liked Naruto he would've bumped it up more. I don't think Naruto is the type of show Demarco would enjoy

I think Jason's actual taste for Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece is: "I saw some of it early and it seemed okay to me and I have no time/reason to actually watch series this long". Gill seems to be more like a person who actually watches these sorts of shows. That's how it appears to me anyway.

Realistically, non-DBZ-long-running-staple-shows make more sense at the end of the block. Nobody wants to tune into shorter new acquisitions at 2AM after the Shonen hour.

I think the points Naruto and One Piece are just how old and long the series are. Bleach's ratings, when it still aired, dropped like flies whenever it was in a filler arc, so both Naruto and Bleach would be bad to air before any other premiere.

Regiruler

Code:

IBO bringing the block down, damn.

I swear HxH got better numbers before IBO came on the block.
Time for podcast! You know who you are.

If bdubs doesn't show I'm free now.

Chase17

Random Naruto question (since apparently these things cross my mind, *facepalms in disappointment*).

During the Chunin exams when Ino mind hacks Sakura, Sakura is able to break free. And Ino says something like "how can you have two spirits, what are you". Is that ever touched on again?

Man God

Non-Canon Member

SPOILERS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Random Naruto question (since apparently these things cross my mind, *facepalms in disappointment*).

During the Chunin exams when Ino mind hacks Sakura, Sakura is able to break free. And Ino says something like "how can you have two spirits, what are you". Is that ever touched on again?

It's her joke Inner Sakura persona. The black outline one she uses to be internally snarky or more usually enraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom