• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I want to play AA6, but I told myself no more games this month & I'm sure it'll go on sale based on how many times I've seen AA5 & AA Trilogy get discounted.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Good Guy Satan and his disciples are the first to challenge Cell as the Cell Games get under way, the top heroes are summoned to the Hero Association in the wake of a warning of grave danger to the Earth, Biscuit meets up with his older brother while Gjallarhorn nabs a young lady they believe to be Kudelia Aina Bernstein, Gon confronts Illumi and resolves to free Killua from his murderous family, the Sannin head to the Village Hidden in the Rain where Jiraiya meets and trains a trio of young ninja, Zoro battles Ryuuma in a heated samurai duel for Brook's soul, and Shinichi runs into Gotou as he escapes from the police siege and then goes home to bang Murano.

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 87 - Mr. Satan Takes the Stage! The Curtain Rises on the Cell Games
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 10 - Unparalleled Peril
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 15 - The Trail of Footprints
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 21 - Some × Brother × Trouble
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 128 - Tales of a Gutsy Ninja ~Jiraiya Ninja Scroll~ Part 2
2:00 - One Piece - 362 - Slashes Dancing On the Rooftop!! Showdown: Zoro vs. Ryuma
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 21 - Sex and Spirit

So when does one piece start dragging and toei padding this arc, like what episode number to what episode number? because I just may skip it if the padding out is as bad as I've heard.

ckohler

So when does one piece start dragging and toei padding this arc, like what episode number to what episode number? because I just may skip it if the padding out is as bad as I've heard.

We're past that, imo. There are only 20 episodes left in the Thriller Bark and things move much swifter than the earlier stuff in this arc. I'm not saying there isn't copious amounts of padding in the future, just that I don't remember there being much padding in Thriller Bark after this point.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

The draggy part of the arc was the Absalom wedding and early Oars stuff. We're past that now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We're past that, imo. There are only 20 episodes left in the Thriller Bark and things move much swifter than the earlier stuff in this arc. I'm not saying there isn't copious amounts of padding in the future, just that I don't remember there being much padding in Thriller Bark after this point.
So about 5 months left, meaning if we exclude most of Dec. & Thanksgiving week, we should be done in.......mid-March, I think.

ckohler

The end of the arc is inkcredible.

I agree. It's great. And the next One Piece arc is my favorite.

Although, I don't know why you said "ink" unless you have Ika Masume on the brain.

FFQVXOE.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
plot twist, Ika Musume is in alliance with Arlong & the freaky fishmen

Ika Musume was really from Fishman Island all along

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I'm in a hotel in Florida, and of course Cartoon Network is the only channel where the Directv is scrambled and not working. Oh well. I set everything to DVR anyway, so that's fine.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
TIM BURTON'S X-MEN

STARRING JOHNNY DEPP

AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO'LL TELL THE MAIN CHARACTER THEY'RE BAD BECAUSE THEY'RE DIFFERENT

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Duel Masters was a show that existed on Toonami once.
Even as a teen, I found the show rather stupid, & this is coming from the fact I freakin' loved Bo-bobo at the same time.

Let's see what Toonami does for their tribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom