• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
4HyzIpp.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
As I understand, the Japanese language doesn't have different words for singular & plural, so "anime" is the same if you mean one or multiple.

Regiruler

As I understand, the Japanese language doesn't have different words for singular & plural, so "anime" is the same if you mean one or multiple.

It has more to do with "anime" being a medium.

For example, if you have multiple macaroni noodles, you don't say I have a lot of macaronis.
Sorry we missed your birthday Zonic!

Also, woof.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1283045

That's quite unfortunate. From what I've read of Luckey, he and I seemed to have quite a bit in common (which actually warmed me up to the idea of VR a little bit).

zulux21

eek wrong thread.

uh... so what hand do you hold your drink in when you drink?

I am curious as I am right handed but I do a ton of things that right handed people tend to do right handed, left handed (I really am 60/40 instead of the usual spread but still)

bigkrev

eek wrong thread.

uh... so what hand do you hold your drink in when you drink?

I am curious as I am right handed but I do a ton of things that right handed people tend to do right handed, left handed (I really am 60/40 instead of the usual spread but still)

I'm such a klutz, that using my left hand would probably result in my death due to glass shards flying into my skill

Seda

Handling a drink is one of those things that's pretty easy to do with your off hand. Can drink and control a mouse while browsing the internet, etc.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now that I think about it, I'm not sure, because I don't tend to notice/remember. Maybe right hand if I have nothing else I'm holding, left if I'm trying to do something like look something up online?

A mouse is one of the only things I can do with my right hand (I'm left handed) because my wrist is on the desk and I can control it easier. Almost everything else I can't do well with my right hand because I have a ton of trouble making subtle movements with it.

I'm looking at the Gears of War 4 trailer, and it looks fine, but Gears is that franchise that kinda fascinates me. It's a series that tries so hard to have a story, but can never really deliver on any level. I suspect mainly because the Gears games are made in the same manner that the Uncharted games are made. As in the general thought process goes like this...

Fucking rad scene where you ride a Brumak! → Story stuff/??? → Level where you fall underground, fight the locus using bugs as cover! → Dom's wife stuff I guess? Here or later? → WHAT IF THEY FIGHT A GIANT WORM!? So on and so on.

Line_HTX

I like that one soundbite in multiplayer when you lose where the commander calls you irresponsible and think about your mother and father and Little Suzy.

Crocodile

I've been keeping my head down a bit for the past few days (work + a bit depressed) but I do want to wish a happy belated birthday to Zonic! :)

Here's to many more!

BBboy20

I'm looking at the Gears of War 4 trailer, and it looks fine, but Gears is that franchise that kinda fascinates me. It's a series that tries so hard to have a story, but can never really deliver on any level. I suspect mainly because the Gears games are made in the same manner that the Uncharted games are made. As in the general thought process goes like this...

Fucking rad scene where you ride a Brumak! → Story stuff/??? → Level where you fall underground, fight the locus using bugs as cover! → Dom's wife stuff I guess? Here or later? → WHAT IF THEY FIGHT A GIANT WORM!? So on and so on.
It took the author of the Gears books, Karen Traviss, to write the third game to have it actually resemble a story.

"As far as games are concerned," he says, "people talk about indie games, AAA games - personally, I don't give a shit about either of those. I want to make the kind of games that game-players play, and that people find interesting... I became Suda51 with Killer7, and since then, I haven't made an adventure game yet. So, as Suda51, I'd like to make an adventure game and see how it turns out."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Late but happy birthday Zonic. I need to wish more happy birthdays...

Also late but sucks about the schedule shift. Sunday mornings are going to be a tad rough...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh yeah, I forgot.

Happy b-day, Zonic.
Happy Belated B-Day Zonic
On another note, happy belated b-day Zanic.
Happy belated, Zonic.
Happy belated Zonic :)
Happy belated Zonic. May you give all the fucks.
Late but happy birthday Zonic. I need to wish more happy birthdays...
Thank you, guys, appreciate it.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...pilots/.106526

Simon, Mikazuki, and Shinji above Lelouch? Woooooow.

Master Asia stays winning.
Almost was gonna rant about how the hell Gurren Lagann wasn't represented, but now I'm kind of bummed Simon didn't even break the top 10 when you remember that he piloted a robot BIGGER THAN THE DAMN GALAXIES & FOUGHT ANOTHER ROBOT WHO HAD AN ATTACK THAT WAS EQUIVALENT OF THE BIG BANG.

Seda

Hum, the schedule I normally check doesnt even have the midnight start time for DBZ on October 1, but I guess Parasyte will trail the end of the block in two weeks. [edit: TV Guide shows this tho]

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Hum, the schedule I normally check doesnt even have the midnight start time for DBZ on October 1, but I guess Parasyte will trail the end of the block in two weeks. [edit: TV Guide shows this tho]

Ooooh that's dope.

How many episodes are left for OPM?

Seda

Parasyte –the maxim-: October 1
One-Punch Man: October 8
Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: December 3
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: December 10 ("Part 1"), April 8, 2017 ("Part II")
Dragon Ball Z Kai: December 10 (not including Buu Arc), February 10, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
Hunter X Hunter: February 30, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(I'm not 100% sure these are right)

Now Parasyte rerun ends a week before One Punch Man

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder if they'll go dead for a week at 3am on October 8th (or air two episodes of KAI which might be helpful) and then run OPM on the 15th. Otherwise the 3am show will be something interesting.

Seda

I wonder if they'll go dead for a week at 3am on October 8th (or air two episodes of KAI which might be helpful) and then run OPM on the 15th. Otherwise the 3am show will be something interesting.

With marathons coming up for Thanksgiving and maybe Halloween, a double airing of Kai would help to finish the Cell Saga this year, yeah.

Grexeno

Parasyte –the maxim-: October 1
One-Punch Man: October 8
Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: December 3
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: December 10 ("Part 1"), April 8, 2017 ("Part II")
Dragon Ball Z Kai: December 10 (not including Buu Arc), February 10, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
Hunter X Hunter: February 30, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(I'm not 100% sure these are right)

Now Parasyte rerun ends a week before One Punch Man
They seem correct.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
With marathons coming up for Thanksgiving and maybe Halloween, a double airing of Kai would help to finish the Cell Saga this year, yeah.

That's what I figured. I'm fine with any of the possible outcomes, including contracting the block temporarily or permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom