• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I'd think this was too coincidental that a main character happened to run into someone super important but I guess they're excused because of the prophecy.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oh great, more eye bloodline limits and shitty music videos :/

As an aside, did Jiriaya just basically take time off from his duties as a Leaf Shinobi to raise some kids in a foreign land?
Jiraya is basically in a high enough position, its why him and tsunade fucked off to other places despite being ninjas and residents of konoha

It's really really good

This sure is stupid

This sure is so stupid

MtZ9N.gif

Seda

This show is one of the most popular animated series in the world

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Straight up. Naruto has a boatload of issues, but I'm not really seeing what's so so awful about this episode, other than some abrupt exposition via flashback which is all too common in media in general.

Crocodile

LOL dude just took 3 years off to raise some kids

Jiraya is basically in a high enough position, its why him and tsunade fucked off to other places despite being ninjas and residents of konoha

I mean there is still a war going on and the dude is still a soldier right? I can't imagine the man has infinite latitude to literally fuck off for years.

Straight up. Naruto has a boatload of issues, but I'm not really seeing what's so so awful about this episode, other than some abrupt exposition via flashback which is all too common in media in general.

Yeah, I'm finding Jarate's constant posts odd too.

Jarate

Banned

The dialogue in this show has no pace or meaning. The show just exposition dumps all over you, and this shit right here. We went from WAR IS EVUL too MAH KIDS ARE DEAD BECAUSE IM A GARABE HUMAN WHO LEFT CHILDREN TO DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom