• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

The dialogue in this show has no pace or meaning. The show just exposition dumps all over you, and this shit right here. We went from WAR IS EVUL too MAH KIDS ARE DEAD BECAUSE IM A GARABE HUMAN WHO LEFT CHILDREN TO DIE

One Piece is the same way :p

Crocodile

Straight up. Naruto has a boatload of issues, but I'm not really seeing what's so so awful about this episode, other than some abrupt exposition via flashback which is all too common in media in general.

I don't think this is the worst thing ever (this episode I mean) but eye-jutsu are always bullshit, I can' get over how Jiriaya got to take THREE YEARS off in the middle of a war to raise some kids and the lack of subtlety that pervades all of Naruto.

Jarate

Banned
One Piece is the same way :p

One Piece has

A better world
Much more consistent characters
A lot better comedy
Great character interactions
Actual animation
Logical events happening logically
Better, more fleshed out characters

And basically everything else

This show is so bad. I feel like it tricks you into believing its good, but these parts are just better then the lows of Naruto. Because we don't have to deal with Naruto.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
k, time to stop playing project diva x and watch one piece

why is naruto older & reading a book made by pervy sage

Seda

One Piece has

A better world
A lot better comedy
Actual animation

This show is so bad. I feel like it tricks you into believing its good, but these parts are just better then the lows of Naruto. Because we don't have to deal with Naruto.

Oh dont get me wrong, One Piece is better in every way, but it's still basically a giant exposition dump.

Moaradin

One Piece has

A better world
A lot better comedy
Actual animation

I mean, One Piece isn't exactly a high bar in that regard. Most episodes look like ass just like Naruto. And Naruto has much higher highs.

One Piece has

A better world
A lot better comedy
Actual animation

Uhhhhhhhhhh...... are we watching the same One Piece?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
One Piece has

A better world
A lot better comedy
Actual animation

OP?
Actual animation?

Ray Down

Banned
The dialogue in this show has no pace or meaning. The show just exposition dumps all over you, and this shit right here. We went from WAR IS EVUL too MAH KIDS ARE DEAD BECAUSE IM A GARABE HUMAN WHO LEFT CHILDREN TO DIE

Because Kishi doesn't know how to properly deal what he wants to talk about at all...that and a shitty writer in general.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so what i'm gathering is

it was a good idea to get involved with project diva's plot instead of watching shippuden

Seda

If I had to condense things down to a ridiculous level, my main issue with shonen is that characters rarely speak with each other. They either talk at each other or to the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom