• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
I mean, One Piece isn't exactly a high bar in that regard. Most episodes look like ass just like Naruto. And Naruto has much higher highs.

Uhhhhhhhhhh...... are we watching the same One Piece?

OP?
Actual animation?

One Piece may not have "good animation" (Water 7 has some great animation, same with this arc) the animation is consistently better then Naruto garbage animation 99% of the time. Naruto has some good animation every 30 or so episodes, but I'm sorry, that doesn't make up for the 99% which is just literal garbage.

Naruto also has the advantage of making everyone look like a poseable wooden dummy, which means everyone's body shape and head shape literally all look the same. Its terrible, it should not be defended.

All I've seen are excuses. This show has literally the 3 worst main characters to ever exist. I'd take Kirito over Naruto

Regiruler

If I had to rank the top 5 naruto chars...

1. Shikamaru
2. Jiraya
3. Kakashi
4. Lee
5. Shino
I will give Toei this, they know what color is.

Why the fuck does Naruto always look so washed out and gross?

Why does One Piece look like a bad crayola drawing?
It's the only show on the block that looks worse than Hunter Hunter.

Jarate

Banned
People who defend that episode are like people who are given slop every day and are excited to get white bread. Yeah in comparison to the rest of the show, it looks fine, but as something that stands out on its own it was terrible.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People who defend that episode are like people who are given slop every day and are excited to get white bread. Yeah in comparison to the rest of the show, it looks fine, but as something that stands out on its own it was terrible.
Naruto is your Ping Pong.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
One Piece may not have "good animation" (Water 7 has some great animation, same with this arc) the animation is consistently better then Naruto garbage animation 99% of the time. Naruto has some good animation every 30 or so episodes, but I'm sorry, that doesn't make up for the 99% which is just literal garbage.

Naruto also has the advantage of making everyone look like a poseable wooden dummy, which means everyone's body shape and head shape literally all look the same. Its terrible, it should not be defended.

All I've seen are excuses. This show has literally the 3 worst main characters to ever exist. I'd take Kirito over Naruto
No, no its not, I have watched Naruto, bleach and one piece for years, out of those 3 OP has by far the worse animation with bleach having the most consistent, the OP anime is known more for its poor animation and absolutely dreadful pacing nowadays then most anything else

Dude, chill out already. There wasn't this much whining when we watched SAO.

Moaradin

I will say though, Thriller Bark is probably the best looking the show ever gets. Definitely the most consistent.

Though the most recent arc has been promising.

Jarate

Banned
We haven't gotten to modern One Piece, so I'm not going to compare it to what I've seen of Naruto (Modern One Piece is Garbo)

This animation is way more fluid,the coloring is way better, and the character move a lot better then Naruto.

Regiruler

Naruto also looks like it was animated in SD and then poorly upscaled to HD.

Which is weird, because that's there even with the obviously higher budget episodes.

May be related to what was said earlier about the show looking washed out. I feel like Naruto has always somehow had an unusually high level of visual cohesion, so I'm wondering if there's a post-process that adjusts the visuals to be closer to a preset standard.

Seda

could his dick handle so many paper cuts?

You know what, you never cross the line but your shtick of low level trolling has built up enough. You been banned multiple times in the past for making rape jokes, and people are pretty open about taking issue with your act. It's clear you never post in genuine faith and you are just here to play a character. We don't need you.

Oh, you were on perm warning? Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom