• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ZFbrlkg.gif

Moaradin

I'll be on the lookout for untextured floor tiles for sure. God this episode was such an embarrassment from a production standpoint when it first aired.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think the truly crazy thing is the character designs have only become worse since Pyg and Magpie.

Katana's a good example.
Look up any picture of her from the comics, and her design is so much better. Hell, even her "silent schoolgirl" look in Brave and the Bold was better. Here it's just "black leather outfit with a domino mask". I'm sure the Wonderful 101 could use your help Katana, but you're working with Batman, put more effort into your look.

Tonight Toonami catches up with the end of the AOT part one Blu-ray. Since part two comes out in late September, it looks like I'll be watching week to week again starting on the 9th.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSQIEkwWAMvvLn

I wanna finish it Sepia-ish with flares of color. That wasn't going to happen just yet, but... hey, lineart?! *shrug*

Katana's a good example.
Look up any picture of her from the comics, and her design is so much better. Hell, even her "silent schoolgirl" look in Brave and the Bold was better. Here it's just "black leather outfit with a domino mask". I'm sure the Wonderful 101 could use your help Katana, but you're working with Batman, put more effort into your look.

Beware the Batman would be 1000000x better if Katana was school girl Katana

lLGKsTS.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Eren comes to his senses and the mission is back on, Ichigo gets back to training inside Yukio's Fullbring, Dandy hits the high seas in his skivvies, Chiyo lays her life on the line to bring Gaara back to life, Luffy runs roughshod through Enies Lobby, Rin gets his chance to beat the shit outta Satan, Ra's al Ghul is back in action, Rock and Revy find themselves increasingly mixed up in the Washimine Group's problems as Balalaika continues her assault on the Kousa Council, Rock Lee comes to Sakura's aid, Gluttony is on a rampage through the forest, Spike chases down a notorious criminal but comes back with an unexpected catch, Ahsoka is assigned to teach a bunch of cadets (who the hell thought this was a good idea?), and Jack, uhh, turns into a chicken (I guess that one was a bit self-explanatory).

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 13 - Primal Desire: The Struggle for Trost, Part 9
12:00 - Bleach - 354 - Ichigo vs. Ginjo! To the Game Space
12:30 - Space Dandy - 18 - The Big Fish is Huge, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 31 - The Legacy
1:30 - One Piece - 265 - Luffy Cuts Through! Big Showdown on the Judicial Island!
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 24 - Satan's Spawn
2:30 - Beware the Batman - 13 - Fall
3:00 - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 20 - The Succession
3:30 - Naruto - 31 - Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 24 - Inside the Belly
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 2 - Stray Dog Strut
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 50 - The Academy
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 27 - Chicken Jack

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
that final pitch by huey was a fucking jecht shot crosssed with a rasengan

*watches Code Geass 1-3*

Dat nostalgia....I miss this fucking show ;_;

Did Funi pick it up after Bandai fell? There needs to be a Blu-Ray release

Status
Not open for further replies.