• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Adult Swim is showing the very first American Dad. It was such a different show starting out... before it went balls-out crazy (and actually decent), it was really political (and awful)

Regiruler

If I send photo evidence of me sending a letter to toonami asking them to rerun Blue Exorcist, would I be banned?

Real talk, I'll probably request for some more movie nights, especially the Blue Exorcist movie.

If I send photo evidence of me sending a letter to toonami asking them to rerun Blue Exorcist, would I be banned?

Real talk, I'll probably request for some more movie nights, especially the Blue Exorcist movie.

I would go to your house and punch you in the butt.

LOLDSFAN

A THOUSAND YEARS OF DEAAAAAAAAATTTHHHHHH

You beat me by two minutes!

iYmn4O5Yw69t.gif

Takashi

I'm usually late to watching good anime, but I've been watching Tiger and Bunny this past week and am really really liking it.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I really hope Funimaton got the updated masters otherwise you all are going to see some truly embarrassing animation.

Moaradin

I really hope Funimaton got the updated masters otherwise you all are going to see some truly embarrassing animation.

The DVD/Blu Rays are all the updated versions, right? I can't see Toonami airing a dub using the original TV broadcast versions.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The DVD/Blu Rays are all the updated versions, right? I can't see Toonami airing a dub using the original TV broadcast versions.

So far they have been using the TV versions. The black censor shadows of doom give that one away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom