• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You have gained nothing and lost a whole lot of lives. WHY are you celebrating. Yeah you killed one Akatsuki. Such heroes.

She is literally an old bag.

attachment.php

Amikami

Banned
I swear I would drop this fucking thing if I hadn't spent so long on it.

As much as I've been annoyed by Naruto manga recently, last chapter was really my tipping point. I've never wanted to stop reading like I do now. The feeling will probably fade, but not completely. Last chapter was the biggest, "I don't fucking care" from Kishi ever.

daveo42

Banned
Hard to believe this is how Kishi opened the timeskip.

Then again... Fishman Island was polarizing. I liked it but... yeaaaah...

Well, I feel like everything since the skip has been a pretty big lead up to the current arc. Almost feels like the arcs leading up to Arabasta for me. It's just been too long since we've seen the crew actually go all out.

ReiGun

But Sakura and Chiyo did all the real work. Naruto really did not have to be there. Especially when you were already gonna send Team Gai.

You're bad at this, Tsunade.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Village hidden in the mist literally kills 90% of their Genin and still has more relevant characters than the Sand.

Takashi

it annoys me that Naruto hammers home the NARUTO MAKES EVERYONE LIKE HIM more than any other shonen that does pretty much the same thing

Yeah like I always thought "talk no jutsu" was something the fans just caught on to cause it happened so often, but to hear it actually being referenced in show is awkward.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Every time I hear the soundtrack to Shippuden I just think of the Legend of Korra for some reason.

Well, Studio Pierrot did work on some of Season 2. The really ugly episodes.

Seriously, how do they still get work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom