• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Black Zetsu is equally getting on my nerves. I miss the good old days when they were minor characters.

I still can't believe he's the final boss. All that build-up of Madara, and NOPE it's me! Oh and Kaguya who was just recently introduced so you really don't care. Fuck this manga.

original

Amikami

Banned
I still can't believe he's the final boss. All that build-up of Madara, and NOPE it's me! Oh and Kaguya who was just recently introduced so you really don't care. Fuck this manga.

Especially after last chapter. Villains, powerups, bullshit pulled from Kishi's ass more than ever before in the last year. I'm so annoyed at this manga right now. I need a break.

Wow. I dunno why, but the sight of Chiyo in that body bag all scrunched up is really upsetting. Like, they couldn't have made something nicer? Maybe one of those wooden coffin things?

789shadow

Banned
Especially after last chapter. Villains, powerups, bullshit pulled from Kishi's ass more than ever before in the last year. I'm so annoyed at this manga right now. I need a break.
I swear I would drop this fucking thing if I hadn't spent so long on it.

Ponn

Banned
That scene with Tobi and Zetsu *manga spoilers
makes no sense with later reveals and shows what we already know about Kishi making shit up as he goes along

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know it was a bad arc when Sakura was the legit hero of it.

Hard to believe this is how Kishi opened the timeskip.

Then again... Fishman Island was polarizing. I liked it but... yeaaaah...

RagnarokX

2 years ago these people labeled him a pariah. Is everyone in this universe just too fickle for their own good.

Actually, it didn't take 2 years. It took a couple of days. They made him Kazekage so they could keep an eye on him cuz they were afraid of him, and then he sacrificed himself to save the village from Deidara's bomb. And even then nobody cared enough to mount a rescue force... But hey! Konoha saved him so they care now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom