• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How can you like Beware The Batman in any way shape or form. It's literally the worst superhero show ive seen in my life. Worse then 60's spiderman

I still stand by my thought that it was a show made on a bet about how badly one could do batman. It makes The Batman shine by comparison and they had reggae Joker.

Raxus

The characters, comedy, and general world. Also, the horrid FPS of the animation in the original show. Does the animation get smoother in Korra, cause that's something that just bothers me so much in the original show

The animation is much better in terms of fights especially in seasons 1 and 3 of Korra. Avatar's comedy gets better as the series progresses but the first season has a few bumps you have to power through.

I would gladly sit through a Dandy marathon.

Rewatching Dandy season 1 was actually pretty delightful.

ckohler

DGh93rF.png

From Funimation's twitter:

"Last week we had @vicmignogna & @Rialisms on #SpaceDandy. Tomorrow we have a former Power Ranger. Can you guess who it is?"

Welp, Johnny Yong Bosch confirmed.

Jason David Frank coming to remind Dandy that he was the Green Ranger and that Jesus Didn't Tap.

Jarate

Banned

I'd honestly wear a pair of the Kamina glasses, if i could find one that I could actually wear

Ive gotten one that has this nose piece thing that's supposed to hold the damn things on your face.

Honestly, if I lost some weight and prettied up, I could totally pull that shit off

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so they skipped showing the recap episode and decided to just go back and show ALL THE EPISODES instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom