• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG YOU DID WHAT? I BOUGHT THE DS VERSION FOR THAT SAME PRICE.

........& I still need to get around to playing it considering Virtue's Last Reward got me to buy it.

.......*goes back to Akiba's Trip on Vita*

Soulflarz

Banned
OMG YOU DID WHAT? I BOUGHT THE DS VERSION FOR THAT SAME PRICE.

........& I still need to get around to playing it considering Virtue's Last Reward got me to buy it.

.......*goes back to Akiba's Trip on Vita*
Gr

And yeah DS>iOS
Thoufh iOS has an extra ending that doesnt matter at all.

bigkrev

I've already beaten 999, thank you very much. Still haven't finished VLR though- I probably need to just restart cause I remember nothing about it :(

Akibas Trip is pretty rough (loading times are horrible), but I'm having fun.

Danganronpa in like 2 weeks though!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh no, I was a good boy and bought 999 on DS. In fact I bought it just so I could get free shipping on Radiant Historia from Amazon. Started both, never got more than 20 minutes into RH and spent the rest of the week playing 999. Then I got VLR for Christmas from a friend in 2012 and marathoned that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I've already beaten 999, thank you very much. Still haven't finished VLR though- I probably need to just restart cause I remember nothing about it :(

Akibas Trip is pretty rough (loading times are horrible), but I'm having fun.

Danganronpa in like 2 weeks though!
Cannot wait to get my Danganronpa 2 LE. & yeah, loading times in Akiba's Trip can be annoying, but using Select to choose where to go directly makes it much more better than traveling there on foot & having multiple loading screens.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cannot wait to get my Danganronpa 2 LE. & yeah, loading times in Akiba's Trip can be annoying, but using Select to choose where to go directly makes it much more better than traveling there on foot & having multiple loading screens.

Danganronpa is one of the few reasons I even consider turning on a Vita. FF X/X-2 on the go is also mighty tempting, plus PS1 games and the Tactics Ogre remake isn't so bad.

Jarate

Banned
Today has been super stressful

Was going to get mad drunk at a wedding, instead my gf's tooth problems have worsened, so I had to got an urgent care which was a 2 hour wait, then I had to go to the pharmacy at Walmart, which took 1 hour to fill my prescription even though they said it would take 1.

Now she's taking a nap so I can rest, anybody got anything they could suggest to help curb massive tooth pain. I'm sure the hydro condone she got will help, but I'm scared that it won't be enough ;-;

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Today has been super stressful

Was going to get mad drunk at a wedding, instead my gf's tooth problems have worsened, so I had to got an urgent care which was a 2 hour wait, then I had to go to the pharmacy at Walmart, which took 1 hour to fill my prescription even though they said it would take 1.

Now she's taking a nap so I can rest, anybody got anything they could suggest to help curb massive tooth pain. I'm sure the hydro condone she got will help, but I'm scared that it won't be enough ;-;

It doesn't get much better than hydro condone. I've been given that stuff while in massive pain before, at worst she'll be too stoned to remember the pain.

Jarate

Banned
It doesn't get much better than hydro condone. I've been given that stuff while in massive pain before, at worst she'll be too stoned to remember the pain.
I don't think they gave her enough to be stoned with, which is what I'm hoping doesn't happen.

The pain mess they give me always never make me "high" but then again, I'm 6'4" and built like a sumo wrestler. She's much smaller then me, so hopefully that'll work

Should I smoke a bowl or take some the infused hard candy guys

I still need to play 999. I have virtue's last reward sitting on my Vita and I don't want to start it until I know what the fuck is going on.

daveo42

Banned
I should probably play something...or catch up on anime from the past week, but I don't feel like doing anything. Crazy lazy Saturday.

So tired from work today, probably gonna take a nap here in a bit before Toonami

I feel like I'm still recovering from last night, though I've already had my nap for the day.

Sorry to hear that some of you guys are having a rough day.

Let's melt those sorrows away by watching animated shows late at night while in front of our warm, safe computers.

Jarate

Banned

Let's melt those sorrows away by watching animated shows late at night while in front of our warm, safe computers.
Android Phone on my comfy couch while watching Chinese cartoons

Such is the life of a toonami gaffer

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

UrmMbIQ.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
tumblr_n1eajybDnr1r6oak3o1_500.gif

How the hell did this get under the radar? lol

It's fake. Or at least edited.

The only one explicitly drooling over Raven's legs in that episode was Beast Boy. Cyborg was too busy being emo because he couldn't get Raven's hood off of his head.

Android Phone on my comfy couch while watching Chinese cartoons

Such is the life of a toonami gaffer

giphy.gif

It's fake. Or at least edited.

The only one explicitly drooling over Raven's legs in that episode was Beast Boy. Cyborg was too busy being emo because he couldn't get Raven's hood off of his head.

Disappointed to hear that. Thought CN had some balls, but the FCC are still as alert as always.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My day sucks too because school starts on tuesday kill me
I start college on the 25th. Calculus (so glad I found out I got a B- on Pre-calc after months of not knowing), Intro to Multimedia Design, & because I can't take freakin' Intro to Databases & Applications despite doing ITC 190 & 191, I gotta do ITC 111, which is "Information Technology Program II". Still need to figure out if I can fit in a 4th class so I can be considered full-time again.

........on the other hand, my little sister starts school on 9/2 so I'll get to have quiet mornings again when I get back home from class.

Jarate

Banned
I start college on the 25th. Calculus (so glad I found out I got a B- on Pre-calc after months of not knowing), Intro to Multimedia Design, & because I can't take freakin' Intro to Databases & Applications despite doing ITC 190 & 191, I gotta do ITC 111, which is "Information Technology Program II". Still need to figure out if I can fit in a 4th class so I can be considered full-time again.

........on the other hand, my little sister starts school on 9/2 so I'll get to have quiet mornings again when I get back home from class.
College for me starts on the 2nd

3 history courses and 2 course you have to take because fuck you

It's been weird going back to college. I'm 23 years old, and the 18 year olds look like they are 15 now

Man God

Non-Canon Member
College for me starts on the 2nd

3 history courses and 2 course you have to take because fuck you

It's been weird going back to college. I'm 23 years old, and the 18 year olds look like they are 15 now

You can make a ton of money as an older person going back on campus.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My first roommate, who was a total dickwad, made a killing selling booze to the freshmen dorms as he was...24 I think?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The best of course is going to a school with a good Football/Basketball team and writing papers for them. Can't pay the players, players gotta pass, but ain't noone looking at the roommates/tutors of these kids.

Regiruler

HS start in August?!?
The college I work at doesn't even start back till September
I'm leaving for college on Thursday.
The best of course is going to a school with a good Football/Basketball team and writing papers for them. Can't pay the players, players gotta pass, but ain't noone looking at the roommates/tutors of these kids.
This sort of crap is so goddamn scummy, I hope this is just Man God Brand Sarcasm (TM).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just saw a line-up promo on Adult Swim.

It ended with TOM saying "Kids love it!" Haha yes!
Hopefully CabooseJr gets it up soon.

Gorillaz

Nah never done it

I know a dude in my dorm that had straight contact to a dude who made fake ID's up in Canada freshman year. Shutdown the next lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom