• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
i don't have school until the 27th. i move into an apartment on the 23rd so i'll probably miss Toonami that week since my electric won't be on.

Go to a sports bar and ask the workers if you can watch Chinese cartoons while looking at your phone/computer

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm leaving for college on Thursday.

This sort of crap is so goddamn scummy, I hope this is just Man God Brand Sarcasm (TM).

It's real enough. I know quite a few people who graduated from schools with top reputations in graduating their student athletes and they were in on the take. One of them even got a scholarship for his last two years out of it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Don't really have any college stories & such since I live out of town at my house and I don't usually stay around unless I have stuff to do like homework that requires the computer lab or getting classes registered.

Also try my best to get mornings classes &/or grouped together since 1.) I'm in town to take my sis to school (7:30 AM instead of 8:30 AM uugghhh), 2.) I like to get it done & over with so I can have the rest of the day for homework, online work, & having the house to myself, & 3.) parking is a lot emptier in the morning. Oh, & 4.) Most of the more interesting stuff happens in the afternoon, so I'd rather not be in class when something like a stream or whatever is going on.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I preferred commuting to college myself and did so for the final years. Had it both ways. Might even get another degree soon when my nephews get a bit older.

My parents just watched the lone ranger 2013, I rewatched the final 20 minutes with them to reaffirm yep its awful, even they hated it and they like almost everything. Time to wash out that bad taste with pre toonami anime

DominoKid

I'm leaving for college on Thursday.

This sort of crap is so goddamn scummy, I hope this is just Man God Brand Sarcasm (TM).

no sarcasm at all. it's pretty normal.

i got offers but i wasn't built for it. i hated doing my own work. never got offered enough to do somebody else's work.

tumblr_n9v5opvaVL1rv6rqro1_1280.png

Golgo 13 is still running?!! o_O

daveo42

Banned
Finally caught up with my anime from the past week. Seems like I made a few good choices this time around.

My parents just watched the lone ranger 2013, I rewatched the final 20 minutes with them to reaffirm yep its awful, even they hated it and they like almost everything. Time to wash out that bad taste with pre toonami anime

Roommate watched it and said he fell asleep in the theater for about an hour during the movie. He woke up close to the end and felt like the hadn't missed anything.

Jarate

Banned
EPIDUO, THE ACNE MEDICATION FOR TEENS, CANT YOU TELL ITS FOR TEENS, THEYRE SELFIE AND DOING GOFFY THINGS JUST LIKE REAL TEENS!

Gorillaz

This was my favorite episode of season 3 and possibly top 5 of the series due to how over the top this episode ended. It literally turned into a international shootout between cartels and foreign governments

Over chocolate bars...

Was going to watch another anime before Toonami, but after SAO S2 I've had my fill of bad/stupid for the day and don't want to watch Aldnoah Zero.

Ponn

Banned
This was my favorite episode of season 3 and possibly top 5 of the series due to how over the top this episode ended. It literally turned into a international shootout between cartels and foreign governments

Over chocolate bars...

I don't see how it could end any other way then in blood shed. When will humanity learn.

I need to get back into 999.

POSSIBLY VERY IMPORTANT 999 SPOILERS:

The fact that there was more than one ending kinda turned me off a bit. Wasn't expecting that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
There's always going to be people that need to be killed with a high caliber sniper bullet.
'Cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead.

Soulflarz

Banned
I need to get back into 999.

POSSIBLY VERY IMPORTANT 999 SPOILERS:

The fact that there was more than one ending kinda turned me off a bit. Wasn't expecting that.

hahaha uh, no. Theres one real ending to 999. You got a bad one. And by the end youll be happy you got the other endings too, trust me.

daveo42

Banned
Is line just whatsapp with more emotes

I haven't really used whatsapp, but Line has international VOIP calling along with texting and stickers and stuff. I think Line came first too. It's how I stay in contact with a friend that lives in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom