• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
one more week until the end of the line

iOlXsTBXz7EeL.gif

Jarate

Banned
lol, if Defiance was made by Platinum I'm sure that whole experiment would have went over a lot better (or not considering how bad Platinum titles sell).
Ive gotta a bad feel about the Korra game. Im just warning ya'll

Theres two games that taught me to worry about everything

Defiance and Brink

I have kept both games in memory of my terrible hype

BBboy20

I feel weird getting hyped for a video game that a tie in to a show I have absolutely no interest in watching.
Well, there's a free subscription for Amazon Prime so I'm going to use it to start watching Avatar in the near future.

Ive gotta a bad feel about the Korra game. Im just warning ya'll

Theres two games that taught me to worry about everything

Defiance and Brink

I have kept both games in memory of my terrible hype
IN PLATINUM, WE TRUST! D=<

Gorillaz

Brink was such a got damn tragedy. I had high hopes too. We need some sort of memorial like day for how bad brink went down

Edit: holy shit thread was dead for 7 hours. Lack of bleach gifs probably did it, its the energy booster

Raxus

Bonds breaking tonight. Who will be up with me to watch parts of the marathon? Anyone going to power through the whole thing? Will SAB have a Titan centric sketchbook this week wit the shows it'll replace?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well, there's a free subscription for Amazon Prime so I'm going to use it to start watching Avatar in the near future.

IN PLATINUM, WE TRUST! D=<

After Bayonetta, MGR and The Wonderful 101, always have faith in Platinum.
Hell, I'm buying Scalebound just to support them, and I have no plans to get an Xbox One.

I'm going to bail after Space Dandy and watch that One Piece special instead =X

My man! Good thinking.

Seda

When I used to sell TVs at Best Buy, we often had slow days, so we'd stand at the back of the store watching the display TV - often sporting events. It was positioned in a way where we could easily see customers (or the managers) coming our way.

When I used to sell TVs at Best Buy, we often had slow days, so we'd stand at the back of the store watching the display TV - often sporting events. It was positioned in a way where we could easily see customers (or the managers) coming our way.
Well all I have to say is thank god I charged my phone the night before.

daveo42

Banned
How can we get in on this racket?

I spend a lot of time on GAF as well during work. It's the life of a cubicle drone that makes it happen. Unfulfilling work that pays the bills and lets me browse the web for a few hours every day.

Hell, I do most of my posting during the week at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom