• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why are all the animals robots?

Yup. I wish Symbionic Titan had had all of Samurai Jack's time.
yVXuJzZ.jpg

Raxus

So this is another excuse for a battle royale episode except as Jack as a chicken...

I was hoping this episode would be sillier.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 14 - Can't Look Into His Eyes: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 1
12:00 - Bleach - 355 - Soul Reapers at War! New Year in Seireitei Special!
12:30 - Space Dandy - 19 - The Gallant Space Gentleman, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 32 - Return of the Kazekage
1:30 - One Piece - 266 - Battle Against Giants! Open the Second Gate!
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 25 - Stop, Time - END
2:30 - Beware the Batman - 14 - Darkness
3:00 - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 21 - Two Father's Little Soldier Girls
3:30 - Naruto - 32 - Sakura Blossoms!
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 25 - Doorway of Darkness
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 3 - Honky Tonk Women
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 51 - Assassin
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 28 - Jack and the Rave

RAW! RAW! FIGHT THE POWER!

Decided against buying Elfen Lied at the con. 20% off the retail price, but since I didn't know their price, I bailed. Always nice to rely on Amazon

Decided to get other stuff from Amazon too: Tiger & Bunny, K, Another, and that High School of the Dead OVA

Time to get back watching stuff I have a keen interest in

Raxus

Decided against buying Elfen Lied at the con. 20% off the retail price, but since I didn't know their price, I bailed. Always nice to rely on Amazon

Decided to get other stuff from Amazon too: Tiger & Bunny, K, Another, and that High School of the Dead OVA

Time to get back watching stuff I have a keen interest in

Why do you do this to yourself lazybones?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning everyone.

Good work as always SAB (I know I don't I mention it enough....)

Attack on Titan
The Battle for Trost is finally over! But Eren has to survive an even greater threat than the TItans... the legal system! Aaaaaaah!

Bleach
Yukio's Stand should really be a DS. PSP battery power is shite.
Plus, shouldn't it constantly be plugged in when "training" is happening? Blah... more training.

Space Dandy
Gorgeous animation! I guess the story was okay though... I do get the feeling someone on the Space Dandy staff is a huge fan of fishing.

Shippuden
Finally, this arc is over! Too much time spent on Chiyo's death... I swear no show spends that much time looking over someone who just died.

One PIece
This is what we've been training for people! The long recaps are here, I hope you're ready!
Episode ends with one of my favorite Luffy lines. So hype!

Blue Exorcist
The dub writers seemed to have fun with this episode. "Kill me with your tits?"
Thankfully, it's over next week. Good.

Beware the Batman
You know, you can't make Ra's al Ghul be a massive threat when you spent the previous 12 episodes showing what a complete jobber Batman is. In better hands, this would have been a huge episode....
Man, that Batman Beyond short shows how godly Bruce Timm is compared to this CGI pile. *looks it up* Oh wait, it was drawn by Darwyn Cooke (who is also awesome), but it's in Timm's style so... yeah. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z65aq1EVGhs

Black Lagoon
Don't fuck with the Russians.
That Chaka guy is going to die so so soooo hard.
I think we should avoid that annoying "Yukio sounds like Yu-Gi-Oh" joke here, this Yukio is a fairly serious character.

Raxus

I am so sad we didn't get 5 more seconds of that DC short just to see the Beware the Batman suit get instantly jobbed by two real Batmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom