• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gettin the tissues ready for tonight bruhs

c4y0S7H.gif

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69iSzYOksZc2sEm

I'm sure most can guess where this one is going, lol. Throwing the rest of the pics from tonight onto this same page, lets see how that turns out!

I'm still not used to new Miiverse, don't know if I'm using the new sections right at all.

Grexeno

WVW69iSzYOksZc2sEm

I'm sure most can guess where this one is going, lol. Throwing the rest of the pics from tonight onto this same page, lets see how that turns out!

I'm still not used to new Miiverse, don't know if I'm using the new sections right at all.
"My neck is a penis. Your argument is invalid."

Real talk I've had a nasty cold this morning and was blowing my nose so much my mom actually walked into my room and gave me a fresh box of tissues because I had used so many. So I still have half a box left for this evening... for whatever might happen ;)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That's pleasant Family Guy...

"Sandwiches come from Arby's" Considering I live near two Cousin's and a Jimmy Johns, sandwiches certainly do NOT come from Arby's.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
so im watching toonami in my moms room using my wiiU as directtv just isnt working on mine for some reason

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"The Toonami Faithful never let us down"
*remembers Momocon* Then again, I wouldn't really call them "Faithful"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom