• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, that was probably more interesting compared to the last few weeks. Hopefully, it's setting up for something good next week.

Crocodile

So basically this Satoshi guy pretended to be part of this Black Monsters gang and the actual gang got pissed and is out for blood? I feel a bit confused.

Also what is Hatchin up to?

Why does this show always confuse me?

ok maybe racist is a bit much, but yeah i know about the osaka and kantai kind of accents, but theyre not really in the jojo dub there are really think german and italian accents I was more talking about in general.

Caesar sounded fine to me. As for Strohiem, Jojo strikes me as the type of show where if you don't make him ridiculous German, you've messed up.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So basically this Satoshi guy pretended to be part of this Black Monsters gang and the actual gang got pissed and is out for blood? I feel a bit confused.

Why does this show always confuse me?

Caesar sounded fine to me. As for Strohiem, Jojo strikes me as the type of show where if you don't make him ridiculous German, you've messed up.

Yeah, the satoshi that tagged along for this episode was an imposter using the real satoshi's name for his own gain.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Correct. This guy went around using Satoshi's name and Monstro Preto's reputation, and now they're pissed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, Home has to be one of the first Dreamworks animated films that I just have NO desire to see......well aside from Shrek 3 & 4.

Seda

I'll say I enjoyed that episode. I quite appreciate that Hatchin basically said outright what we were all saying, which gives me some hope that they have some idea where they are going with this dynamic. We also seem to have some forward overall plot movement, with Satoshi around the corner and Atsuko jumping back into the picture.

I kinda like how the exposition is being handled too. Requires a bit more attention though.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I really liked that episode.

The guy was even pretending to be the real Satoshi, but otherwise that's right.

hatchin what are you doing

Did Hatchin just run away?

She peaced the fuck out. Not that I can really blame her, since Michiko is as bad a mom as Goku is a dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom