• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean is it like next episode or are we stuck here for like 10+ episodes? I know Thriller Bark is supposed to be the next major arc but I have no idea if its far off or super soon.

We've got a few stand alone filler episodes in Water 7, then the canon wrap-up of this whole saga, then a small filler arc, followed finally by Thriller Bark.

The ship apologizing was one thing, then Luffy apologizing and Usopp just losing it, and then "We Are" plays...

That is just gutpunchgutpunchgutpunch

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Seriously, I almost never cry over movies or shows, and my eyes always water whenever I read Chapter 430/episode 312.

And then I get to the "I'm sorry" part and at least a tear or two finally rolls down my cheeks.

Moaradin

The dubbed has just reached that arc. I know the gist of what happens but don't know how it gets there. Looking forward to it though.

Yeah it's halfway through that arc right now. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

You guys thought that was brutal

Just you wait until the end of Thriller Bark. Fuuuuuuuuuuck me.

shiiiiit that one hit me the hardest. Legitimately was bawling at the end of that.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I mean is it like next episode or are we stuck here for like 10+ episodes? I know Thriller Bark is supposed to be the next major arc but I have no idea if its far off or super soon.
Post Enies Lobby arc = 13 episodes
Ice Hunters arc = 10 episodes
Chopperman special = 1 episode

See you Valentine's Day! Assuming we don't get any more holiday marathons or movie nights!

Yeah it's halfway through that arc right now. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

I was actually surprised they were already there. I know that after that there is another big thing that happens so I am excited to see that for the first time.

You guys thought that was brutal

Just you wait until the end of Thriller Bark. Fuuuuuuuuuuck me.

Oh man...
BROOKE!!! Love that guy sooo much!

Seda

The discussion about weighing options and making decisions to keep people out-of-the-loop was alright until they make a flimsy metaphor about 'sacrificing their humanity'

I haven't been watching AoT since like episode 9, but I really don't feel like I missed out on anything, but new characters and Levi being badass.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 36 - Frieza Closes In! Mighty Porunga, Grant Our Wish!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 37 - A Nightmare Transformation! Frieza's Power Level: One Million!?
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 3 - Kill the Grudge
1:00 - Michiko e Hatchin - 9 - The Chocolate Girl in Love
1:30 - Sword Art Online II - 20 - Sleeping Knights
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 79 - Unfulfilled Scream
2:30 - One Piece - 313 - Peace Interrupted! A Navy Vice Admiral with a Fist of Love!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 21 - Crushing Blow: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 5

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom