• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sword art hype must be getting to us all.

tumblr_inline_nqks6rWUHN1twjg1b_500.gif

I'm so excited.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This American Dad is about how the GOP shouldn't discriminate against gays. Aired 9 years ago.
... *sighs*

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Reading some of these Akame ga Kill manga chapter titles, good lord this is pure concentrated edge. This could actually cut, like if I find a physical copy of a volume, it can cut me just by touching it.

Raxus

Reading some of these Akame ga Kill manga chapter titles, good lord this is pure concentrated edge. This could actually cut, like if I find a physical copy of a volume, it can cut me just by touching it.

Every volume should come with a warning to watch out for the edge.

My volume of AgK has not given me any paper cuts and unless you're handling it or any manga like an idiot you shouldn't be cut on any edges

nofunallowed.jpg

And damn I was so busy talking yanderes I didn't realize how late it got gotta get set up for Toonami

Mizerman

Better stop staring at the edges or you'll end up like this guy...

67.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom