• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno why but the "holy shit she didn't die a horrible death" reaction of this thread sure is something LOL

So is it next episode that we get to what Hatchin was doing on that trolley? Or was this not a flashback episode but rather a future episode?

This IS what Hatchin was doing on that trolley. You even saw her throw away Michiko's note that she left. This is Hatchin leaving Michiko behind and setting out on her own.

Next week is back to the Michiko storyline path.

jph139

I dunno why but the "holy shit she didn't die a horrible death" reaction of this thread sure is something LOL

So is it next episode that we get to what Hatchin was doing on that trolley? Or was this not a flashback episode but rather a future episode?

Nope, this is where Hatchin went on the trolley (everyone was like "oh she's going to save Michiko!" but nah she was just running away for real). The resolution to last episode's plot was the brief TV news report where it says they found the body of Fake Satoshi by the train.

Seda

Of course you can hear Ryuko at times in the performance, but Mendez does show a little range here with Rekken (Yuki?)

Dear god, it's a Kirito clone + Sinon's old stalker + a Sinon clone + well, you get the idea. So even when we get a story outside the harem party we get the same characters. Sigh.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wait, bosses need 49 players? That's excessive.

Of course you can hear Ryuko at times in the performance, but Mendez does show a little range here with Rekken (Yuki?)

She's just Yuki now. Or Yuuki.

Akainu

Are these people gonna die horribly in a dungeon too?
EzLRalL.gif

B.K.

This is the first time I've left Toonami on long enough during SAO long enough to see part of the episode. Why are they back in a fantasy game? I thought they were in a shooter now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom