• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
God, as much as her mom is technically right, she doesn't need to be such a damn bitch about it.

I mean, hell, she has a good point. She spent 2 years in a game trying to survive & NOT DIE, so why still play it?

They said it's the leader of each of the parties that takes part in the raid. That's why there were multiple names on the board for each floor.

It's a lot easier to find 1 person to make a 7 man party then to find 43 more players who'll agree to such a strange condition

Moaradin

They said it's the leader of each of the parties that takes part in the raid. That's why there were multiple names on the board for each floor.

eehh I guess. Even then, organizing that many people for a raid is a pain in the ass. You ever try a 40 man in WoW?

Crocodile

Mom in full bitch mode

Though I can understand her point of "this tech nearly killed you and robbed you of two years why do you still play it?"

Cartman-Whines-But-Mom-On-South-Park.gif

I've said it before and I'll say it again

The worst thing about this arc is that it's attached to SAO, were this arc something stand alone with original characters I think everyone's reception to it would be a lot better. It's why I want to see someone Summer Wars it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom