• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is kirito just not in this arc?

yWFu8Vw.gif

This is the first time I've left Toonami on long enough during SAO long enough to see part of the episode. Why are they back in a fantasy game? I thought they were in a shooter now?

They were. Then Death Gun, tragic backstories and a raid later, here we are.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I feel you guys can find a better way to get known in life than getting inscribed in a plaque in an MMO that no one will be playing in 2 years.

Okay, you know what.

This is an okay start to a new arc.

Last episode was decent. Asuna isn't being shoved into a fridge. Things are going well.

Gorillaz

This is the first time I've left Toonami on long enough during SAO long enough to see part of the episode. Why are they back in a fantasy game? I thought they were in a shooter now?

yea Im trying to find out how exactly it went from a warzone back to this shit within like what maybe a few episodes?

Crocodile

So this is like the 12354351351325 cafe scene of the series right?

This IS what Hatchin was doing on that trolley. You even saw her throw away Michiko's note that she left. This is Hatchin leaving Michiko behind and setting out on her own.

Next week is back to the Michiko storyline path.

Nope, this is where Hatchin went on the trolley (everyone was like "oh she's going to save Michiko!" but nah she was just running away for real). The resolution to last episode's plot was the brief TV news report where it says they found the body of Fake Satoshi by the train.

Ok I must have misread/misremembered the dates, I thought at the start of the episode it was a flashback but that seemed to be less the case as the episode went on. I think I was just way too much into the "she's going to save Michiko" narrative in my head that it affected how I viewed that episode.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yeah if they just want their names inscribed, wouldn't it be easier to disband the guild and each form a party?

Phatmac

This reminds me of monogatari 2nd season in which ararararararagi-kun was absent for almost all of it, but it was still great but stil missed him, such a better harem anime
His come back moment was so hype. Can Kirito just be gone for good though? Asuna by herself is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom