• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
That bump is hilariously SAO. The true issue of the series? "If we die, we won't have time to load from a save point!"

So much tension in one situation, whatever shall they do!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
While she has a point, she's still clearly a total dick.

it's kind of weird that they're talking all these reasonable points about these dumb fucking VR MMOs and only putting them in the mouth of someone who is being portrayed as a real asshole

it's kind of weird that they're talking all these reasonable points about these dumb fucking VR MMOs and only putting them in the mouth of someone who is being portrayed as a real asshole

Remember this is a show written to be a teen male power fantasy, of course adults are depicted as ass holes who don't understand anything

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

This series is so poorly written, it's astonishing.

Not like the teenagers who this show is aimed to would agree that she has good points. In their minds, she's just a bitch.

it's an online game you cant just pause it mom
Amusingly, I was able to explain to my father why I had to ignore several of his calls one evening because I was in the middle of a boss in Bloodborne and you can't pause it. I said that the autosave (which he already understood) was used against you and it was like having a draft of a lewd email saved but never being able to delete it.

This girl would look way better if they just cut off that damn piece of hair sticking a foot out of her head god damn it someone get some scissors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom