• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect a lot from Mad Max game, remember someone on a podcast said it played like AssCreed (Gerstmann?) which killed most of my interest.

If it has the Fury Road soundtrack then I will give it more points

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, Mad Max. Probably will rent it since my dad wants to see it since he liked the first one.

.......& then next week is also Danganronpa Another Episode's LE, Steins;Gate, & hoping I get paid since the week after that is Project Mirai DX, Super Mario Maker, & all those amiibo. & then the rest of Sept. is Senran Kagura 2, 3D Sonic 2 on eShop, & Persona 4 DAN's LE as well.

Probably because the game sucks and is being sent out to die

Aww, that's a shame if it's bad. Mad Max deserves a good game...wait...

*checks info*

They're not releasing the day after Phantom Pain, they're putting it out on the same freaking day!

It's like WB doesn't want to make money off it.

Random though, we know we're getting the start date for Intruder 2 next week at Dragoncon September 5th, some of us have speculated they'd announce whatever is replacing AoT in the rerun slot... but do you guys think there is a possibility they could announce M&H's replacement at that event as well? I can't imagine them announcing a new upcoming show while Intruder 2 is airing (unless it's announcement is the grand finale) and while they could announce it in early November they usually don't wait that late to announce the next show unless there is a con like what happened with InuYasha's replacement.

Speaking of InuYasha, there is a chance I:FA could be AoT's replacement, show did very well and it's not like we haven't see InuYasha do well in the final rerun slot before.

Huh, I just remembered I bought funi's release of One Piece Film Z, and haven't watched it yet.

I should do that tomorrow, before college starts up on Monday. I won't get around to it otherwise.

You know, sometimes I think to myself, if the human race was ever completed obliterated, and other evolved life, or aliens found what was left of our collective cultures....

....I worry they would find Seth Macfarlane's work before something of value.

...Or a Dane Cook stand up performance.

You know, sometimes I think to myself, if the human race was ever completed obliterated, and other evolved life, or aliens found what was left of our collective cultures....

....I worry they would find Seth Macfarlane's work before something of value.

...Or a Dane Cook stand up performance.

The newest Animator Expo was kind of about that concept, lol. It was by Trigger, you guys should check it out -

http://animatorexpo.com/bureauofprotosociety/

Can't wait to see my boy put in work tonight!

89160989.gif

tumblr_n0yayjXQT11s8166so3_r1_250.gif

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69iVvgnIuRSW5or

Why? Because it's quicker to draw

This weekend seems too Busy. SFV Beta, Smite has a bunch of Gem stuff up, Fable Beta, Gigantic Beta, and RIGHT before MGSV... Not to mention PAX stuff. Couldn't the Marathon have been THIS week? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom