• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
k06wrsY.jpg

k06wrsY.jpg

PrA8nBP.jpg

k06wrsY.jpg

PrA8nBP.jpg

Takashi

It's true that listening to bad music over and over will eventually make you start liking it. This OP has slightly grown on me.

CP9 KO List:
Blueno: Banned from the bar by Luffy's 2nd Gear power
Fukuro: Chapapa'd by Franky
Kumadori: Thrown out like yesterday's trash by Monster Chopper
Kalifa: Harassed via Nami's lightning
Kaku: Went down like a mother f'n G[iraffe] against Zoro
Jabra: Put down like the wolf he is by Sanji
Lucci: Black and blue spots added to his Leopard form by Luffy's Gum Gum Jet Gatling

I know you people are yearning for this arc to end but you do not want that.

Yeah. Next arc is.....not great. And if you thought this arc had slow pacing welllllllll

Seriously, when it comes to watching OP weekly, just enjoy what you're seeing at the moment and don't think about how slow its going. Its the only way to keep your sanity.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Jet Gatling: Getting hit by hundreds of supersonic punches with the power of flintlock pistols.

Didn't Toriko get the Fairy Tail treatment of we are cancelled but we will start up the next arc if anyone cares to revive this?

*shrugs* Might have been?
I don't really care... series has been so boring for so long.

Didn't Toriko get the Fairy Tail treatment of we are cancelled but we will start up the next arc if anyone cares to revive this?

Nah they screwed the pooch on its ending, they'd either have to do some crazy retcons or start over by redoing the finale of the last arc brotherhood style

Mik317

Is the next arc bad?

The pacing issues of the anime become way more apparent (reaction faces for everyone). It also feels like the stakes are alot lower coming off of this arc. Also tons of awful laughs.

The arc after that has been ace so far tho..I heard the pacing gets worse tho.

Yeah. Next arc is.....not great. And if you thought this arc had slow pacing welllllllll

Seriously, when it comes to watching OP weekly, just enjoy what you're seeing at the moment and don't think about how slow its going. Its the only way to keep your sanity.

Well, we got a short arc, then some filler episodes, and then there's a ten episode filler arc.

Crocodile

"ONE OF OUR TOP AGENTS JUST GOT THERE SHIT PUSHED IN!"

Why would you announce this over speakerphone other than to punctuate a hype shonen moment. I don't see much reason to tell the entire Marine force this way. All it does it hurt morale no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom