• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I mean of course those fuckers are alive because this is One Piece but that is............bullshit. Also nice of the Marines to stop and not attack the Strawhats anymore :/

This is also why you always confirm kills

Raxus

The pacing issues of the anime become way more apparent (reaction faces for everyone). It also feels like the stakes are alot lower coming off of this arc. Also tons of awful laughs.

The arc after that has been ace so far tho..I heard the pacing gets worse tho.

The next major arc is one of the weaker ones but man does it have its moments. Particularly
the best Usopp fight.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Paulie has some sturdy as hell ropes

How the hell do twin brothers have the same Devil Fruit power?! And why is Toei so obsessed with giving filler and movie villains fire powers?!

Nice job breaking established facts Toei

There's a long list of people who are dead but not really dead in one piece. Please don't think too hard about it.

Crocodile

Yeah this is fucking stupid. It's not like they needed to die but the fakeout is a waste of everybodies time and energy. Also Marines FUCKING ATTACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom