• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbajd5

seriously just tell him you already went beyond the door and all there is there is some dick who takes stuff from you

WHAT THE FUCK

RM5qc3t.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So while all that bullshit was going on Mustang soloed three wolf chimeras and came out with nothing more than a flesh wound. Guess they had to find a way to keep him from soloing the final fight with one blow.

Crocodile

Why did the jewelry give her a power boost? I must have missed something.

Damn that was some sick fight animation O_O :) :) :)

Has Mustang done shit all this entire movie?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& then Julia lost her hands after seeing the Truth.

.......wait, no, she's fine, like her brother despite seeing the door?

.....alright then.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What Levyne said, her price was the philosopher's stone

and a leg, because fuck you!

Every time I see this movie I get annoyed Mustang's fight with three fucking chimera was off-screen. He fought three of them! That had to be a better fight than the one we saw.

Julia succeeded at Al and Ed's entire goal in the series despite that being declared impossible in the series.

BOOOOOOOONES

He wasn't all the way dead yet, just mostly dead.

Julia succeeded at Al and Ed's entire goal in the series despite that being declared impossible in the series.

BOOOOOOOONES

It wasn't impossible, Ed and Al just chose not to do it because the stone represented 1000's of murdered people. Even in the finale Ed was given the option to use one to get Al back. Julia already established she didn't care about sacrificing people to make a stone so using one to save her brother really isn't out of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom