• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& here's L'Arc-en-Ciel to sing us our ED.

Not as great as Ready Steady Go, but still kind of like this.

Man, I did not care for this movie one bit and her random zealous desire to save this piece of shit land she had never heard about really bugged me. And then the random bad guy that was not introduced until his reveal. Ugh. Just super bad. At least Shamballa was fun to shit post about because of the Nazis. This was just boring and bad. Time for FMA Brotherhood.

Crocodile

So no human transmutation was even done? Lame. Also why did Ashely lose his arm?

Is this L'Arc en Ciel singing right now?

If we're being serious, she sacrificed her leg to pull his soul back into his body and used the philosopher stone to heal his body. Bones just conveys that terribly and the random shot of the door of truth is super misleading and silly.

Yep, apparently that's what happened. Would not at all been clear if Mustang didn't just tell us now. I guess that was his one, true role in this movie. To give us this ending bit of exposition.

Levyne

Banned
I thought it could still be "human transmutation" even if the goal was to do non-equivalent healing or some such. Not just Resurrection. I've seen the movie before but forgot some of the little details like Ashley not being full dead.

Well, not like it matters much in this context.

Seda

Man, I did not care for this movie one bit and her random zealous desire to save this piece of shit land she had never heard about really bugged me..

I totally understand your stance, but she grew up with Milosians. She had no other family for 8 years or whatever it was.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is this L'Arc en Ciel singing right now?
Yes, it's "GOOD LUCK MY WAY"

Yeah, this movie is dumb and goofy as fuck, but at least it's fun in its own way.
I think this is my opinion of the movie as well after rewatching it. It's not as great when I originally saw it, but I still prefer this over Shamballa. It's not great by any means, but it's got its moments & gets entertaining in that "lul what" kind of way.

As a for fun FMA film I'd say Milos did it's job well enough, it's not a master piece but it certainly gave me 2ish hours of new FMA action while letting see most of my favorite characters doing what they do best. I had fun and would watch it again

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Man, I did not care for this movie one bit and her random zealous desire to save this piece of shit land she had never heard about really bugged me. And then the random bad guy that was not introduced until his reveal. Ugh. Just super bad. At least Shamballa was fun to shit post about because of the Nazis. This was just boring and bad. Time for FMA Brotherhood.

Well she grew up there with people who cared for her....

Line_HTX

This rock band is pudding.
They're OK, but I think they're kind of overrated.

I think Metatron said this 2nd Gig is very good? I'll be back for that. It's amazing what you can understand after watching it a 2nd time after many years.

This had well animated fights that were a fun to watch, the train battle alone was better then anything in Shamballa and I'd rewatch at least that scene and the final battle. The only thing I'd do with Shamballa is throw it into a compactor

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Ill get back to watching another anime that has a OTP that ive been behind for like 10 years
finally canon

Crayolan

Movie had some problems with the story and the characters constantly did stupid things which they admitted to knowing they shouldn't do, but overall it was entertaining, the action and animation were great. Definitely better than Shamballah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom