• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I remember there's a dub out there where Paragus sounds like he's delivering a Shakespeare soliloquy when he dies. Might have been the Big Green dub.

RagnarokX

"Did he really forget that time that I survived a planet exploding without a space ship? No... wait... he just mentioned that... Man dad was an idiot."

daveo42

Banned
Except this film is kind of the epitome of 90's edge, without that 90's edge you just have a poorly animated poorly choreographed battle with a poorly written filler character.

What do you honestly expect though? It's an non-canon anime movie. Almost all of them are bad, with DBZ being the worst offender. Battle of the Gods was great because it was considered both canon and written by Toriyama.

Raxus

What do you honestly expect though? It's an non-canon anime movie. Almost all of them are bad, with DBZ being the worst offender. Battle of the Gods was great because it was considered both canon and written by Toriyama.

Is it really too much to ask for an animator to try during a movie? I mean One Piece Movie 6 had insteresting villains, good sequences for animation, and it actually had a touch of feels.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still enjoy this movie. It's kinda rare to see them get wrecked in 2 and 3 on 1's with Goku on the team. Plus he no sells everything. Dodge ain't in his vocabulary. Other movie villains had to dodge some of the beams!

I know, LOL that's why I'm saying the shitty 90's nu-metal music made this a dumb fun kind of flick with it's dumb action and dumb story, without that shitty music this is just boring

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is it really too much to ask for an animator to try during a movie? I mean One Piece Movie 6 had insteresting villains, good sequences for animation, and it actually had a touch of feels.

Now there's something I kind of want to see. Hosoda animating Dragon Ball.

wut. that movie is literally "we're camping and then we're attacked"

Goku doesn't fight Cooler until the end of the film, most of the other fights in the movie are the b-team vs the enemy b-team and those fights are very brief. Most of the film is lots of scenes of nothing happening

Mik317

I haven't seen the later movies because of spoilers but that one was gdlk.

and creepy as fuck

Goku doesn't fight Cooler until the end of the film, most of the other fights in the movie are the b-team vs the enemy b-team and those fights are very brief. Most of the film is lots of scenes of nothing happening

those B-team fights are way more entertaining than this.Broly has far more downtime than Cooler's Revenge ever did. are you even watching this movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom