• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Man, 90s kids must have had a nice tolerance for stupid because this movie is full-on stupid and people apparently loved it.

To be fair DBZ as a whole isn't the smartest thing either. I can see why kids would find Broly kicking everyone's ass effortlessly so appealing. And then there was the edgy soundtrack.

Did YOU watch Cooler? The last HOUR of this on TV has been nothing but fighting, Cooler itself was only an hour long

you're not even watching this movie. they've stopped to comment on how they can't fight Broly as much as they've fought Broly. outside of the whole Senzu bean thing, Cooler is fighting pretty much after the first 10 minutes.

And then the stupid punch that one shots Broly for no reason

Yep this movie is as dumb as I remember, still one of the better DBZ films... but that isn't seeing much as they're all pretty bad.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Broly exploded into a million pieces
How the hell are there still two more movies with him?!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
That's how he losses? A simple punch that makes him go boom for no reason? After all that legendary hype Broly does nothing impressive.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
okay so

everybody gives goku their power and nothing happens until Vegeta, who also got fucking curbstomped, gives his power, at which point it's a one shot kill

that was fucking garbage

did they run out of budget and had to think of a dumb ending super quick? what the fuck was that?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Apparently that was the best of the 3 Broly movies.
And considering how blah that was, I can't imagine how bad the other two.

RagnarokX

Remember when Vegeta found out Goku was a super saiyan and he wasn't jealous? He was just happy that at least there was someone that could take out Frieza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom