• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.
those B-team fights are way more entertaining than this.Broly has far more downtime than Cooler's Revenge ever did. are you even watching this movie?

Yes and as I've said it's dumb fun fighting, yeah the fighting isn't very good but it's certainly entertaining. The thing ruining it for me is the lack of any music something Cooler largely suffered from as well. Neither film was good but if you're going to make a shitty filler movie I'd rather it be almost all fight like this then mostly boring not fight like Cooler.

daveo42

Banned
Time for the final fight.

Is it really too much to ask for an animator to try during a movie? I mean One Piece Movie 6 had insteresting villains, good sequences for animation, and it actually had a touch of feels.

There are good movies out there, but we all know movies for long running series tend to be cash ins from their production companies. One Piece does have a few solid films though.

I know, LOL that's why I'm saying the shitty 90's nu-metal music made this a dumb fun kind of flick with it's dumb action and dumb story, without that shitty music this is just boring

I'm just fine without the shitty nu-metal. It goes from a poorly plotted DBZ movie without it to a movie I can't stand to watch because of the soundtrack.

Yes and as I've said it's dumb fun fighting, yeah the fighting isn't very good but it's certainly entertaining. The thing ruining it for me is the lack of any music something Cooler largely suffered from as well. Neither film was good but if you're going to make a shitty filler movie I'd rather it be almost all fight like this then mostly boring not fight like Cooler.

there's way less fighting compared to not fighting in this than it is in Cooler. once the fighting actually STARTS, after far more setup than Cooler had, it goes in awful fits and starts of Get Rekt by Broly, Reflect on the Futility of it All, Get Rekt More by Broly

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, 90s kids must have had a nice tolerance for stupid because this movie is full-on stupid and people apparently loved it.

Looking at some of crappy 90s cartoons out there, high tolerance sounds about right.

It's hard to feel anything when we know it's a filler movie where Goku wins no matter what

the ratio of fighting to not fighting is way bigger in this than it is in Cooler. once the fighting actually STARTS, after far more setup than Cooler had, it goes in awful fits and starts of Get Rekt by Broly, Reflect on the Futility of it All, Get Rekt More by Broly

Did YOU watch Cooler? The last HOUR of this on TV has been nothing but fighting, Cooler itself was only an hour long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom