• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

This theme is legendary. Time for 2nd Gig. Hope the Major is in casual wear again.

Great, is this a Tachikoma focused episode? =|

Akainu

Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse RasseRasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rasse Rassera

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I like that the west was super ready to help their bro Japan out. Like, no one messes with Japan.
US-Japan Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security

It's actually the longest running treaty between two great powers so it would be pretty shitty of us to not follow through on it. Especially with all the bases the US gets in Japan for it.

daveo42

Banned
Alright, I'm out. Later.

You guys would have no worries with me. I'd use my psychic powers for super mundane shit like being good at bowling and getting stuff from far away so I don't have to stand up.

It would still go to your head and then it'll be Neo-Tokyo all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom