• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, this weekend will be the first Toonami I skip by my own choice (other times was out of my hands). And I do not feel bad.
I'll look up CabooseJr's uploads during the night to see the new material they put together.

BBboy20

UoDOYNj.jpg

Everything else appears pristine.

Moaradin

I skipped last week and I'll probably skip out on this week too. I understand Toonami is low on budget, but these movie repeats aren't doing it for me.

Raxus

More anime top 8's should include School Days.

I, too, like anime to be an exclusive club. Ranking that in the top 8 only makes it more exclusive!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ATTENTION EVERYONE.

8x8qFLr.gif

GIFMAS IS REAL!

I'll only display one gif a day for today and tomorrow. The rest will be linked. Think of it as unwrapping your many, many presents.

I like the tradition of getting some gifts on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas day. So Christmas Eve will be..TTGL! and maybe an unrelated bonus show!

Broly's ratings are maximum.

Code:
  A1849    Viewers  A1849
Net   Time Dur  Program                    HH               rtg     (000)   (000)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADSM 11:30  30  ATTACK ON TITAN            0.6              0.4       818     446
ADSM 12:00a 90  DRAGON BALL Z: BROLY       0.8              0.5     1,175     665
ADSM 1:30a 180  AKIRA                      0.5              0.3       736     443
ADSM  4:30a 30  GHOST IN SHELL: 2ND GIG    0.4              0.3       544     350
ADSM  5:00a 30  BIG O/AN                   0.4              0.3       507     329
ADSM  5:30a 30  SAMURAI JACK               0.4              0.3       517     339

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/tv-r...als-chargers-49ers-cbs-nfl-network-dominates/

daveo42

Banned
Broly's ratings are maximum.

Code:
  A1849    Viewers  A1849
Net   Time Dur  Program                    HH               rtg     (000)   (000)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADSM 11:30  30  ATTACK ON TITAN            0.6              0.4       818     446
ADSM 12:00a 90  DRAGON BALL Z: BROLY       0.8              0.5     1,175     665
ADSM 1:30a 180  AKIRA                      0.5              0.3       736     443
ADSM  4:30a 30  GHOST IN SHELL: 2ND GIG    0.4              0.3       544     350
ADSM  5:00a 30  BIG O/AN                   0.4              0.3       507     329
ADSM  5:30a 30  SAMURAI JACK               0.4              0.3       517     339

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/tv-r...als-chargers-49ers-cbs-nfl-network-dominates/

People still love Goku, even in his non-canon forms.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Welp, next year is DBZ Movie Month.....

Now I wonder how well Eva is gonna do, being both repeats & only 2 days after Xmas.

Welp, next year is DBZ Movie Month.....

I mean if they kicked it off with DBZ: Battle of Gods I would be thrilled as that film is really good and would make for a great group watch.

Other films that would be worth rewatching (maybe...) are Fusion Reborn, Return of Cooler (the better Cooler film IMO), Bio Broly (for rage), Wrath of Dragon (only seen it once don't remember much about it), and Path of Power (DB recap movie)

daveo42

Banned
I mean if they kicked it off with DBZ: Battle of Gods I would be thrilled as that film is really good and would make for a great group watch.

Other films that would be worth rewatching (maybe...) are Fusion Reborn, Return of Cooler (the better Cooler film IMO), Bio Broly (for rage), Wrath of Dragon (only seen it once don't remember much about it), and Path of Power (DB recap movie)

I haven't seen either of these.

MikeMyers

Path to Power isn't a recap, it just combones the first arc with the RRA arc.

Best DB film is Emperor Chaozu!

Hope you guys are having a nice Christmas Eve or whatever you celebrate. I'm just sitting here alone waiting for it to be Saturday. Holidays kinda suck.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I kept forgetting tomorrow was Xmas. Doesn't help it's less jingle bells & more single hells.

That link also counts as my obligatory Xmas card...link....video...message....or whatever.

daveo42

Banned
I'm sitting at home by myself as well, but tomorrow I'm be hanging out with my friend and his family. It's become a yearly tradition after my parents left years ago to live in Florida.

I'm about to get comfy and watch the best Christmas story every told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom