• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*insert Big O reference*

Also, the inner tech geek was screaming as I saw the blu-ray player upstairs hooked up to the HDTV was connected via A/V CABLES. NOT THE HDMI CABLE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Even worse, despite connecting it via HDMI, it didn't want to output through that method, just the terrible looking A/V cables.

Is that why Pizza Hut is still in business? Big in Japan?

Dominoes is big in Japan, too.

one+piece+dominos+pizza+shonen+jump+monkey+d+luffy+gomu+gomu+cheese+studio+pierrot.jpg

Soulflarz

Banned
I MISS ALL OF AGDQ AAAA

(also im out of town the 4th-10th, which means ive missed and will be missing a hellish amount of toonami between this month and next)

Regiruler

Honestly, when I'm out of town the only pizza I trust is PizzaHut. I went to a pizzeria in DC while I was there in May and they just put tomato sauce on whole wheat bread, it was disgusting. I never eat PizzaHut while I'm in New York since there's much better on every corner, but outside of NYC it feels like no one can make a good pizza.

I live near DC. What was the name of it?

I may or may not recognize it, and tell you whether or not that isn't representative of my area's pizza, or whether you have shit taste.

Pizza Hut's grease always makes me hate myself afterwards, so I generally just stick with their wings, which put all the other big chains to absolute shame.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hey, quick question. I could've sworn a while back (like, last year, I think?), someone suggested a book on the grounds I have a hard time conveying why I think an anime, game, movie, or whatever is good or bad, especially when it comes to stuff like character development, plot structure, & the like. Anyone know what book it is I'm talking about or know of one?

Think it'd really benefit me being able to better explain my opinions on something, especially if I'm gonna be taking Communication-related classes this semester.

papa johns expensive as fuck tho

it's like 15 for a basic large cheese...come on breh

I just kind of accept that I'm probably spending like $20-25 on Saturdays for pizza and pizza-related materials. It helps that I don't really eat out otherwise since I started cooking though

(Plus Papa Johns where I live has specials that get me an extra large for $13 or so).

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I just kind of accept that I'm probably spending like $20-25 on Saturdays for pizza and pizza-related materials. It helps that I don't really eat out otherwise since I started cooking though

(Plus Papa Johns where I live has specials that get me an extra large for $13 or so).

Papa Johns is really salty, unless they've gotten better in recent years. No way is it better than Pizza Hut.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Deep Dish is still pizza.

All major pizza chains suck. A couple of regional one's aren't bad. Papa Johns used to be good and a national chain, but then they really started to cheap out as they expanded.

Californians cannot be trusted with pizza as they will put all sorts of unnatural things on their pizza and have the gall to claim it as pizza. At least with deep dish there is dough, sauce, cheese, meat/veggies, just in different proportions.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Deep Dish is still pizza.

All major pizza chains suck. A couple of regional one's aren't bad. Papa Johns used to be good and a national chain, but then they really started to cheap out as they expanded.

Californians cannot be trusted with pizza as they will put all sorts of unnatural things on their pizza and have the gall to claim it as pizza. At least with deep dish there is dough, sauce, cheese, meat/veggies, just in different proportions.

Nah, Deep Dish isn't even in the right order. They put the sauce on top! ON TOP! Like they're making a swimming pool so their kids can learn the breast stroke or something. Besides, how are you even supposed to fold it?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Nah, Deep Dish isn't even in the right order. They put the sauce on top! ON TOP! Like they're making a swimming pool so their kids can learn the breast stroke or something. Besides, how are you even supposed to fold it?

You don't fold deep dish, you savor it. You could eat it with your hands, but it's a bit of a pain. It's like eating steak with your hands, you could do it, but it's weird.

I may live in Wisconsin now, but my Chicago pride lives on!

It's like eating steak with your hands, you could do it, but it's weird.

What? This is America, where we eat all food with our hands, especially and including steak. What kind of fucked up country doesn't eat a steak bare-handed and then put those hands together over and over again, soaking with the juice of a cooked animal, in a round of applause once the meal is finished?

Deep Dish pizza is the only form of pizza that uniformly sucks. I've at least had one decent sample of pizza of other types.

Eat good deep dish

I'd say Sicilian is my least favorite kind of pizza, it's heavy on bread then light on sauce and cheese, if I wanted to eat a bunch of bread I'd have gotten a grinder.

Crocodile

Eat good deep dish

I'd say Sicilian is my least favorite kind of pizza, it's heavy on bread then light on sauce and cheese, if I wanted to eat a bunch of bread I'd have gotten a grinder.

Maybe one day I'll come across good Deep Dish. One day..........

Also reply to my tweets if you're able (even by DM if need be). I'm probably going offline for the rest of the night but I'll be around tomorrow and its important to me that you do. Thx :)

Maybe one day I'll come across good Deep Dish. One day..........

Also reply to my tweets if you're able (even by DM if need be). I'm probably going offline for the rest of the night but I'll be around tomorrow and its important to me that you do. Thx :)

Done, and please you know I had a concussion and was off, if I said something stupid I realize this now even without it being pointed out a dozen times by a dozen people I didn't need to be reminded of it every day

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I like how buttery Pizza Hut's Deep dish can taste *buttery* sometimes. Though I'll always miss their stuffed crust from the 80s/90s, it was SO good back then.

My old Highschool had Thin crust Domino's Pepperoni in the lunch room, and I swear none that I ever have ordered taste just like it. That's what solidified my like for a thin crust more New York style Pepperoni.

Good morning oh wait it's noon. And I'm sick

SAB creating a ToonamiGAF pseudo religious war!
And lol at Attack on Useless. Good stuff
edit: I'm I crazy or did Asuka become a water Pokémon trainer?

Hope you felt better as the day went on!

I think I should have made a Psuedo Pizza War, looking at the last page! Waifu Warz? HA, PIZZA IS KING! (Queen?)

And I think I know which trainer you mean, happy accident! Who'se best Trainer Girl? -shrug-

Pic of me with Best Girl.

tumblr_msfhceYib11ra1o5to1_500.jpg

Spoiler: it's not really me.

You look different than I imagined... *ahem*

I'm kinda glad anime pillowcases and body pillows weren't big when I was buying random anime stuff. I liked my random Ultraman Plush, which looked something like this:

In the middle of 2.22 and the one new guy's (pervert adult w/ black hair) VO is really familiar but I can't put a name to it. Who is it?

EDIT: IT'S WABISUKE NOW I REMEMBER

HAHHA, I was trying to remember this too. "He reminds me of some other guy I felt was pervin' on women..."

And the SEELE computer sounded like on of those Homunculus bros in the 5th lab on FMA...

Can't wait for One Piece to start back.

I've been missin' Inuyasha myself. watching modern One Piece streams constantly make me only want to pay attention to the show, world, and characters during games, lol.

Yay for Kaizoku Musou 3!

Oh lawd, SAB. That pic of Asuka for this year's EVA stuff cracked me the fuck up. Red-headed Meh indeed. Great stuff as always. You are damn right about Mari being part of best girls.

It's rare that the amount of time I have left, and the quality I'd be able to achieve in it, line up as well as with Asuka! LoL. Without synchro team up attacks with Shinji, I lose so much consideration for her!

Especially with Mari there. She does a nice job at feeling different from Rei / Asuka, without being annoying bratty. She didn't turn out to act like I'd expected either, before watching the movie, so that was good.

Did we have any Ritsuko fans? She seems to draw indifference...

MikeMyers

I've been missin' Inuyasha myself. watching modern One Piece streams constantly make me only want to pay attention to the show, world, and characters during games, lol.

It shall return this week, alongside with (actual spoiler):
a new Naraku incarnation

I cant wait for the reactions.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last year for no reason I did actually start to miss Bleach...which started a nearly one year long quest to promote it.

This time around...I'll always miss One Piece. Kai would be up there but I watched it recently, same with Final Act. Naruto...I feel like it's too soon to be excited (Never Forget 14 Feb 2015) so I guess what I'm most excited for is...

DEADMAN WONDERLAND.

(Which I've also seen recently)

MOVIE RANKINGS.

Tough year for rankings.

1. Akira
2. Summer Wars
3. Eva 2.22
4. Eva 1.11
5. Hellsing IX
6. Broly
7. Hellsing X
8. Milos.

I actually think 2.22 makes a better ending for the series than anything they could come up with in 3.33 and 4.44.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom