• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

As I understand it, this final sequence is what we each believe what we want. I kind of wish they made more Big O, because you don't really see this noire style type of setting in anime anymore. That Roger speech is definitely one worth thinking about for a long time. Ultimately, I think we all have to find ourselves in what our Raison D'etre is.

We have come to terms.

No side. :p

Angel is one fine blonde.

Week 17 stakes are never higher. Good night ToonamiGAF.

Takashi

I remember back when I lurked I think it was Gucci who posted a theory of what happened. I had never thought of it like that beforehand and it actually made a lot of sense- to the point where for a little bit I was thinking he must've read it on the internet or something lol.

Regardless though that ending is pretty much up to personal interpretation, and I like it that way.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
xWzDjkg.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next year on Toonami:

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 9 - Whereabouts of His Left Arm: The Struggle for Trost, Part 5
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 5 - Wilderness Survival! A Moonlit Night Awakens Gohan
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 48 - Bonds
1:00 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 4 - Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga
1:30 - One Piece - 282 - Parting Builds a Man's Character! Sanji and Chopper!
1:55 - Straw Hat Theater - 4 - No Respect Time
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 16 - Compilation Episode
2:30 - Deadman Wonderland - 1 - Death Row Inmate
3:00 - Bleach - 290 - For the Sake of Justice?! The Man Who Deserted the Soul Reapers
3:30 - Space Dandy - 9 - Plants Are Living Things, Too, Baby
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 1 - Asteroid Blues
4:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 13 - MAKE UP
5:00 - IGPX - 1 - Time to Shine
5:30 - Samurai Jack - 47 - Jack and the Flying Prince and Princess

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom