• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

Attack On Titan;

Don't talk shit

Don't believe in things working out

Don't have dreams.

because life will make you check all that shit at the door.

Hold dat L

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*opens a blood pack* LET'S FEAST NOW! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Crispin Freeman smexy-time

Crocodile

I mean he did basically save her life and gave her a home after her parents were brutally murdered in front of her so it's not completely unbelievable

Reasonable

Mikasa: Let's get through this together and give the Titans hell! I expect to see in one piece this afternoon :) I love you (ends with a hug or a kiss on the cheek, you can add "like a brother" to the end of that last sentence if you want)

What is Actually Written

Mikasa: Eren (I WUV U) don't go by yourself I have to PROOOOOTEEECTTTTTT YOOOOOOUUUUUU because I cant bear to be not near you for X minutes. I'll even tell the others I'm shit so I can be in your squad even though I'm the second most skilled fighter in the entire universe.

The issue is that Mikasa barely fights/lives for herself. I get that she loves Eren and owes him and that's all fine but she is still her own person and the author never let her own herself :/

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
67bcb24298680b9216ba6754562f900a-d64zoj0.gif

Line_HTX

Holy shit, what bump music for Hellsing Ultimate was that? Awesomely metal!

That sounded like Mastodon or something.

LET'S GO, EPISODE IX!!!

Reasonable

Mikasa: Let's get through this together and give the Titans hell! I expect to see in one piece this afternoon :) I love you (ends with a hug or a kiss on the cheek, you can add "like a brother" to the end of that last sentence if you want)

What is Actually Written

Mikasa: Eren (I WUV U) don't go by yourself I have to PROOOOOTEEECTTTTTT YOOOOOOUUUUUU because I cant bear to be not near you for X minutes. I'll even tell the others I'm shit so I can be in your squad even though I'm the second most skilled fighter in the entire universe.

The issue is that Mikasa barely fights/lives for herself. I get that she loves Eren and owes him and that's all fine but she is still her own person and the author never let her own herself :/

Fair enough, then again I think that level of character writing you suggest is beyond the author of Attack on Titan

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Reasonable

What is Actually Written

Yeah that's unfortunate, and I wish Mikasa was better, but at least I can kind of see why she would have formed an extremely strong and possibly unhealthy attachment to the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom