• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

CM Punk is going to the UFC

I predict apocalyptic ratings the week of his first fight, it's probably going to be a million plus buy show

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSugt8czr5Ib-3

zlCfzSugt8czr5Ib-3

It's been a while Megapic! Lets see how doing this turns out, for all our repeat movies, and massively classing subject matter!

Oh, and most of what I got out of the new year Toonami Schedule is "Yay, earlier Inuyasha!" Though I wasn't expecting IGPX to come back yet.... or SHINY SHINY. That's actually pretty cool to see.

zlCfzSugt8czr5Ib-3

zlCfzSugt8czr5Ib-3

It's been a while Megapic! Lets see how doing this turns out, for all our repeat movies, and massively classing subject matter!

Oh, and most of what I got out of the new year Toonami Schedule is "Yay, earlier Inuyasha!" Though I wasn't expecting IGPX to come back yet.... or SHINY SHINY. That's actually pretty cool to see.

Please let there be TGA/PSX inspired art

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Reminder of what happened last time on Hellsing Ultimate:
Alcuard came back and unlocked Level 0. Every one of his familiars is loose in London, leaving him vulnerable.
Enrico Maxwell goes insane and starts killing everyone, seeing them as "unpure". Alucard's familiars (with some help from Anderson) brutalize him.
Knowing Alucard is vulnerable now, Anderson tries to fight him. But he can't even reach him. As a last resort, Anderson reveals the Nail of Helena. Alucard tries to stop him as only a human can truly kill him, but Anderson ignores him and stabs himself, becoming a "monster".
It looks like Alucard is done for... find out what happens tonight.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Please let there be TGA/PSX inspired art

I always wonder if I should go on Playstation binges on Nintendo Platforms...
And I was totally playing Shadows of Mordor through the PSX presentation, lol.

I have no idea what makes sense to cross over in this case, haha. Save for lots of awkward close up pictures of people, which I think I already do anyway... PSX was weird to read updates on as an XB1 owner (and PS3/Vita). SFV announcement is nice and bittersweet, too!

Ultratech

Yea, I am pretty much going to be sticking around for Hellsing Ultimate this week.

Agreed.

Summer Wars is a great movie, but it's still pretty fresh in my mind from last year.

(Also, I picked up Bravely Default for $20 today and I'm itching to try that out.)

Squishy3

Too bad we can't get Phantom Blood...

Which reminds me that Jojo would be great but damn it we STILL haven't heard anything on the dub getting licensed.
And you won't because once again somehow Part 3 is the one getting dubbed first. :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Are finals slowly killing anyone else?
Didn't help I think I caught what my dad &/or little sister had, so I spent most of Friday in bed with a really stuffy nose & trying to make it unstuffy. Today, I felt almost better but didn't have the time to study because hey why not bring THREE more sick people to the house?!

Least tomorrow, my dad & his gf are out of state for a week so it's only my little sister, meaning the house will actually be quiet enough for me to study. Doesn't help Discrete Mathematics is fail or pass since I've got around 66% at the moment & I'm pretty sure if I get 85%, then I'll pass, but that only adds to the stress.

Line_HTX

Hey guyz!

Shoutouts to the week before Finals week! Talk about really getting bogged down.

I'm glad I chose not to go to the other side of Houston just to see Hellsing IX and X at a ramdom Drafthouse. This should be good.

I've seen Summer Wars before, but that was a long time ago, so this is a good opportunity to rewatch and remember stuff.

I never did finish Deadman Wonderland... If I'm not mistaken, Scarlet from Dandy is that prison warden that says "I'm a G," right? :p

I remember why I hate Shippo centered episodes. They're just so cheesy and lame.

Sword Art Online II 22

This isn't even funny or laughing at bad stuff. This is one of those "Damn, I'm so sorry that happened to you." I feel really bad for that person's circumstances. Very heart-wrenching and sad.

It's time to sit back, relax from all that studying, and start with THE STRUGGLE FOR TROST.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
"O I better switch to toonami or I'll miss hellsing, oh its a rerun of AOT"

see you guys in 30! gonna watch more naruto

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I AM THE BEST AND HE IS THE EAGLE!

... those are the first words of the op, right

It's not that I hate AoT like the rest of you, it's just when you've seen certain episodes 4 times already it pales in comparison to new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom