• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Where in the FMA continuity does Sacred Star of Milos take place? Like between which episodes? I have to assume its during the early episodes (like the interval of time the incident at Roswell took place).

ckohler

Well, I kinda saw that coming. Rip granny. :/

I figured the Uncle was the villain but I guess he just wrote the villain.

The boy hacker's voice sounds too much like a girl. Other than that, the voices are great.

That trailer for FMA movie looks great.

akX1kZr.gif

Squishy3

Like, really she was old as dirt stop acting surprised
the whole thing is that if oz was up the family doctor guy could have responded accordingly because it remotely informed him of her condition, so if whatever killed her in the middle of the night he would have been able to have had a chance to prevent it

the whole thing is that if oz was up the family doctor guy could have responded accordingly because it remotely informed him of her condition, so if whatever killed her in the middle of the night he would have been able to have had a chance to prevent it

It's still annoying. People giving a shit when old people die has never made sense to me.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Where in the FMA continuity does Sacred Star of Milos take place? Like between which episodes? I have to assume its during the early episodes (like the interval of time the incident at Roswell took place).
It takes place before the Xing peeps appear. So.... Early. But also after Al relearns his no transmutation circle alchemy. So... It's confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom