• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still annoying. People giving a shit when old people die has never made sense to me.

WHAT-THE-FUCK-lj0apj.jpg

People are family or friends regardless of age.

Meh. I've had grandparents pass in their 80s. I wasn't sad like I was when relatives or friends who were much younger died. You make it to that age you've won the game, no point in feeling sad about it. If anything they deserve a round of applause.

TheOGB

Banned
Meh. I've had grandparents pass in their 80s. I wasn't sad like I was when relatives or friends who were much younger died. You make it to that age you've won the game, no point in feeling sad about it. If anything they deserve a round of applause.
This I can understand, really, but that other shit was like
cFoHq1o.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The women in this family have their priorities all screwed up, Granny would have wanted them to kick ass and take names!

There's nothing wrong with that, but there's also nothing wrong with feeling sadness when a close relative passes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I keep forgetting that it's only the men (well, most of them) that contribute to the rest of the movie while the women are rather jerks or don't want to help. Kind of bugs me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom