• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

I like to imagine that they followed Granny's wishes and only invited close friends, and ALL THOSE PEOPLE still showed up.

Keiji plz
aV0NJNF.png

Gorillaz

despite the fact I was half asleep watching this from being tired from work, I enjoyed the bits and pieces I saw. Along with the animation.

Crocodile

That villainous United States always up to no good :p

Also I still REFUSE to believe that NOBODY (except Granny) die in that incident given how closely Oz was tied into EVERYTHING. She wasn't the only elderly person in the world for starters to say nothing of all the potentially dangerous situations that would result. Easily tens of thousands of people could have died worldwide if not more.

ckohler

That was a very good movie. There were a few things that I found nit-picky but honestly it was very well made and entertaining. On par with a Ghibli flick, in my opinion.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Also I still REFUSE to believe that NOBODY (except Granny) die in that incident given how closely Oz was tied into EVERYTHING. She wasn't the only elderly person in the world for starters to say nothing of all the potentially dangerous situations that would result. Easily tens of thousands of people could have died worldwide if not more.

Keep in mind that Oz was only really fucked up for that first day, they got most of the important services back online about half-way through the movie.

Raxus

darn americans!

Come on we aren't that evil. Like we would ever unleash invasive probes to invade people's priva....well we wouldn't accidentally almost bring about the end of the wor....We wouldn't kill old ladies.

Yeah....lets go with that.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
No deaths? So granny isn't important enough to count.

Technically she died of pre-existing conditions. Only would've counted as a statistic if she was on a life support machine and Love Machine shut that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom