• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I still VIVIDLY remember all the usage I got out of VHS and VCRs in my youth. When we talk about them to our children and grand-children they will probably look at as like we are retards with three-heads :(

Seda

I still VIVIDLY remember all the usage I got out of VHS and VCRs in my youth. When we talk about them to our children and grand-children they will probably look at as like we are retards with three-heads :(

i bet soulflarz doesnt know what a vhs is

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I used my folk's VCR to tape Cyborg 009 and Kenshin when they were moved to like 1AM back in the day. I might still have some of those tapes...

DefiantSpeedyBordercollie.gif

o_O

Haha. When I was younger I used my VCR to record episodes of Naruto and the like on Toonami that I couldn't see live. After a while for some reason I got into the habit of recording even though I was watching them. I really got obsessed with it even. I recorded stuff on Toonami, random movies they would air, everything. I would only occasionally watch them too. It was really weird. By the time I realized I had a problem I had gone through 2 VCRs doing that and maybe over a hundred tapes. I eventually just threw them all out. All of my memories, all of my summers spent watching cartoons, all of those fun times i had gone like that. It was kinda sad. Just a short little story from your friendly neighborhood weirdo, Schadenfreude. Back to the show.

Faye just needs to go back to the ruins of old New York and find her 7 leaf clover. You are now painfully aware that Faye is Fry from Futurama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom