• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

tumblr_ma7bj9D0461qz53j7.gif

Line_HTX

Oh man... I have never seen this episode.

This one hit me pretty hard in more ways than one...

I'm going to need a moment... I'll be back for 2nd Gig.....

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I've never understood how the future UPS found her when she doesn't even know her name

From what I can tell they weren't looking for her, it had turned into a video that just bounced around sort of like that one from The Ring. Didn't it say that it appeared in a bunch of random places before the Bebop at the beginning of the episode? It just happened to make it's way to them.

Theophrastus Bombastus. I like it.

It's on the schedule next week and the week after, but probably wont air on the 27th with the two EVA movies that night.

That means we'll see the nearly fatal bar scene and Hohenheim in Liore.

So we get to see one of the most badass moments ever?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Yep. Maybe because of the cyro clinic?

From what I can tell they weren't looking for her, it had turned into a video that just bounced around sort of like that one from The Ring. Didn't it say that it appeared in a bunch of random places before the Bebop at the beginning of the episode? It just happened to make it's way to them.
I like the first explanation more. The 2nd is too coincidental for my liking.

Crocodile

I always thought it was surprised to see all these dudes go along with the King's plan to give him immortality. Oddly loyal.

It's so weird to me that the playful Dwarf in the Flask eventually becomes the super boring Father.

He removed the Sins from himself and their influence to achieve "perfection". Hoenheim calls Father out on this near the finale.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I always thought it was surprised to see all these dudes go along with the King's plan to give him immortality. Oddly loyal.

He removed the Sins from himself and their influence to achieve "perfection". Hoenheim calls Father out on this near the finale.
Yep, he's super boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom